Reviews for La Petite Fleur
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Show, don't tell
Mapleleafmerida chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Cool story! Love the movie from when I was small. Is everyone going try to fuck roxas? That's the only thing don't get. Thinbelina was a children's movie but the book was dark but not rapey
TheSunSetsRed chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
This is an absolutely gorgeous story. I've gone back and reread it recently after watching Thumbelina the other day, and I just can't put into words how great of a story it is. Your descriptions, the cliff-hangers, the heart-wrenching love crafted between Roxas and his fairy prince, they were all wonderful! You did a magnificent job on this story and I know I'll be back for another dose of this story one day:)
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Great job with this, it was really good. Actually, I take that back, it was better than good! More like amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
This is a sad chapter...

bitterbeauty813 chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Loved the story! It was amazing!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Entries like these aren't allowed on this site, as is stated in the guidelines. I suggest you move this to your account, before you get reported.
A Big Fan of Most Things chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Hello Ki-chanForPresident:

What you have submitted is not allowed on the site based on their rules. It is breaking the rules, which is quoted below:
Entries not allowed:

»»1. Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.««

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Content Ratings:
»»Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA.««

In your case, you have broken rule 1 and your story is above the M rating. You have already been warned by various people about your story, you have chose to ignore them. Either change them or the admins will delete it when their reports are viewed.

Thank you for your time.

βig Ƒan of Ӎost Ʈhings
Tikatu chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Oh dear! I've seen author's notes before, but none as long and as big a Text Block of Doom as these are! Mercy!

I understand you've been told that author's notes as a chapter aren't allowed. Perhaps you'd be better off moving some of this to your profile instead of putting your story in danger of deletion. People do read profiles, you know, and you can put these kinds of things there without a problem.

Something to consider, anyway. Ciao!
Kay-chanLufU chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Awesome Story! Going into the faves

Oh yes, and LAWLZ at the flamers. If they have such eventful lives, what are they doing on a site that they supposedly dislike? That's a bit... contradictory. Time to conjure up another sh*tty excuse, sweeties.
Neferkitty chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Fuck the others, stay youself, I like you this way, dear D
Darkened-Storm chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Just letting you know that this fanfic is in violation of FFN's Terms of Service. I suggest removing the inappropriate content and author notes because FFN is actively removing all stories that violate their TOS.
CU Administration chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Hi there. I don't know if you have been seeing the late ruckus about FF. Net deleting M rated fics. They are. Many have gone and others are editing their stories to avoid deletion. I suggest you edit out the sexual scenes in your stories, like by posting that part on another site and linking to it to avoid getting your hard work removed. It's clear you spent a long time on your writing and it is greatly appreciated by your readers and my myself as well. It's really not worth having your entire story deleted for the sex scenes. Like the one in this chapter. Rape will get your story deleted. On the Home page, it explains that sex scenes are not allowed in stories. I wish that weren't the case. I removed 14 stories and edited others when it became clear what the line between M and MA was.

Also, posting an author's note as a chapter is against the rules of the site. I suggest you remove your last chapter and instead PM the author who's review made you so upset and hash it out with them privately.

[Founder of Critics United]
crazy-in-the-mind chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
i believe your story was extremely cute and well written. thank you for the good read.
crimsonyaoilover chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Awwww this is soooo sweeet and romantic xD