Reviews for Let Love In
goalkeeper96 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was so great! I love your writing!
JJP29 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved this - if only they get together in the show!

J
Sally Ann chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Beautiful! You captured the characters so well, and put them in such a wonderfully angsty and sexy situation. This fic has made me so happy, thanks!
ShallowAim chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That was great and very sweet.
love2read2much chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
That was very enjoyable. Booth and Brennan are so meant for each other.

Keep up the great writing.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Lovely story. I couldn't have imagined it better myself. :) It seems very much like it could really happen this way. I especially like Bones' way of saying I love you.
copperboom26 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
The sadness made me forget about the M rating, but then WOWZA.

I love this almost as much as I love you 3
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
whew! sweet... and SPICY! lol. very well writen with just the right amount of everything. _ tasty.

HIKARi
jmbatt chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I liked this one. You have them starting off the story very much as they've done in the past - not letting one or the other really say what they need to, and miscommunication leads to hurt. But unlike the show, here they get it worked out right. I loved how he came to her, and she let him in and let him know how she felt. Tears do not come to Temperance Brennan very often, so they need to be dealt with when they do - and only Booth could take away this hurt (and take it away, he did!)
ibelieveinthegood chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
KT
Lola chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
KATHERINE! I had no idea you posted this, woman! It got lost in my inbox (and I've been avoiding GV, it's been acting up!)

This story is beautiful. I think that Bones WILL make the first move, just like she did here, which makes this story plausible, believable, tangible... perfect. I love how he found her. You wrote Booth's POV very well, and Bren's line about believing in love... that was very her.

Cheer up, Charlie.

I wub you.
Alishka chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh, so cute)

Very nice, wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
KATIIE... (i bet is going to mess with that...) oh well... first off, the story was beautiful. Your imagery was perfect, and you sucked me in... (twss)... Sensual and beautiful. I loved how he found her, and the sound of his voice startling her, i could practically hear it in my head. :) It was beautiful... you need to cheer up... P.S. Poop.
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is intensely emotional and romantic. Very true to character for both Booth and Bren. Loved the line where Booth realized that he essentially had to 'grow a set' (per Gordon Gordon in the Dwarf in the Dirt episode)and "...step up to the plate. To hit the home run that she needed me to hit."

"We would survive. Because in the end, love had won."

Sweet.

P.S. You may have been in a 'dark mood' but sweetness and light and love came out to play in your story.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Just beautiful. I always said that Brennan was going to break before Booth and make the first move. :)