Reviews for MY BROTHER AND ME
zoeysgirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Love it. I could see that happening as a tag. Wish it had.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Once again, really awesome! I am officially a fan.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
You definitely have the creative juices flowing! Very nice. I'm hoping to get the chance to use the line "butter my butt and call me a biscuit" tomorrow at work.

Gotta go have a good cry now, my heart broke a little bit. Thanks for writing!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wonderful gave me goosebumps...
Musica Diabolos chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
WOW. Awesome and intense and...just heartbreaking. Loved your Bobby/Dean banter, made me giggle! And Sam is totally going to have a nervous breakdown soon. Maybe in the next episode, so you're right on par.
rsb57 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Dean, go easy. " Bobby's words rested like a weighty hand on Dean's shoulder - stopping him cold.-

Perhaps this is my favorite line. So descriptive, so strong and all Karen B.

This had it all, humor,(butter my butt... hysterical!) and just so cool all the way through. Love those boys through your eyes!

Love Ya

Becky
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
excellent fic! love the emotion dean is dealing with in the kitchen with Bobby and then how the focus immediately changes when Sam needs him. Excellent bro mo! and the way you pulled Sam back from the brink - awesome, viseral and spot on for the situation.

Shar
avidreader33 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Awesome!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was great. Dean so caught up in his grief until Sam needs him. And then he does the only thing possible, he is willing to die with Sam. Awesome, because at this point I think he really would. Nice story. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh wow, you had me scared there for a second that the boys would actually do it. But then I guess Dean knew Sammy well enough to know that Sam wouldn't let him kill himself.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
awesome.
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Dean's countdown, steady in the midst of Sam's confusion, was chilling.

Very good!

CB
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
:stares at screen dumbfounded: holy shit! :stares some more: no seriously-holy. shit! this is absolutely ridiculously marvelously phenomenal! wow! sam's all like...and then dean's all like... and then they're BOTH all like...

im really without words. seriously a masterpiece. you outdid yourself with this one, and its YOU so that's hard to do! ;-)

sorry ive been so MIA lately. ive been enjoying your pieces in lurker-mode ;-)

SQUEEZE
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 11/22/2009

poor boys...

I really liked the episode

and your tag was just perfect-

:D

I felt REALLY utterly sorry for Bobby :D both of his boys with guns... about to kill themselves... well... uh,... scary :D

Loved it... thanks so much
Phx chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Bobby was awesome in this. And that is exactly what he can still give, legs be damned. Although I do miss the idea of him being able to give the boys physical backup too, I will admt.

Loved the Dean was struck on Jo dying for him. NOW he knows how Sam feels. Only for Sam it was a thousand times worse because Dean was slowly bleeding out over a year and there were no pearly gates waiting for Dean.

but poor Sammy... more deaths that he has to hold himself accountable for. More loses. His surrogate mother and a sister... all because he was willing to do whatever it took to save Dean. and was manipulated for it.

Kripke will never give us this kind of fallout so I'm glad you did. And I could see Sam thinking the Colt was the answer. And Dean finally being the big brother he needs to be again.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2