Reviews for Note to Readers
Leucothea29 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aw! *sadness* Ok, I'm going to be sad. There's got to be some appropriate quote to go here... 'This chapter of your life is over, a new one is about to begin' or 'don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened' (I think I remember that last one from somewhere)

Anyway, thanks for everything. You know... if you wanted to write something other that Twilight, I'd be up for reading that too. You wrote /so many/ and they were /so good/. Thanks for everything.

You were one of my first favorite twilight fanfic authors. So sorry about anyone stealing your stories. Just in case - I wish you well with success in all you attempt in life.

Leucothea29 (anon - j)
Dibss chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
aw! i shall definitely miss your twilight works? have u ever considered fictionpress? if u ever do, you MUST let us know:) always want to read what u write! haha

PCG
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
You were the first writer I found when i came to fanfiction...Thank you for your wonderful stories and creativity. i hope you're still writing, and to see your name in lights one day...Of course, I'll be looking for ronOReds and will never find you, but you're amazing! Good luck!
XxCocoLovexX chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
that no good!

I really missed your writing

are you writing anywhere else on the net?

I really enjoyed your stories!

Coco
Blawwmkw chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
And if not fanfiction...perhaps fictionpress? Do you have an account there? I'm ready to read anything you write!
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aww! ill miss your twilight stories
21 | « Prev Page 1 2