Reviews for The Quest
ALEX chapter 8 . 1/31
OTRO CAPPITULO ESTA VEZ MAS ROMANTICO POR FA ME ENCANTA TU IMAGINACION SIGE HACI NUNCA CAMBIES
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Amazing please write more.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
a great where is the next chapter?waiting
Harmony Goldstar chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
I adore this! Please post another chapter!
huddy-lover-gregandlisaforeva chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Lol i love this story update soon?
Tempe4Booth chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
can't wait for the update
shion81 chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
well if you are going to continue this story, you sure have another fun in the audience!

this story is very funny and makes me smile a lot!
Besilea chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Great story! I do hope you continue with ittt!
AndromedaAiken chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
You can't stop there! It's not fair to us! I wanna know what went on next hahaa. Gillian's adorable lol...for lack of a better word hah.
HughSoSexy chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
I finally caught up with this! And I was thinking the same thing Gillian was as soon as Cal asked about lunch - are they still going to have dinner? They have to have dinner! Can't wait for more - I'm really enjoying this.
innocentreally chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
really like this story. well writen and entertainng
Viktorija chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
I liked it! :)
CottonMary chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
This is great, I love it! Can't wait for an update :)
LolaRedMuse chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
"he wished she was his… his perfection." mmmmmmm...

"With the amount of sugar she consumed per day, she probably exhaled sweetness." LOL!

"The game is on, Foster." i love defying Lightman! i LOVE him!

"And your very flesh shall be a great poem" walt whitman! my very favoriteeeee! looovely! :)

"It had to be something else or he had just lost the game. And he had never lost the game before. But then again, he had never played with such a gifted she even aware of how much she had already raised the bet?" Cool! thats what i want! i wish i would see something like that on the actual show. Pronto!

This fic is getting better by the chapter, Tess. So bring it! im enjoying myself reading this so much that i can hardly wait for ur updates! :D

Hugs.

Me.
sleeplessinrio chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
No, we're not gonna kill you... at least not me, although, I'm still quite boggled about Private Practice having distracted you, it was very distracting, usually I just want to die when

I wacth that, and die quickly... maybe I should wacth this season... nah, I probably wont...