Reviews for Be Yours to Hold It High
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Such a touching story...Thank you for writing it :)
Joy Kennan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Really really good.

he'd once told him she wished he wouldn't let her hug him when she got scared, and he'd answered that when he got scared he would hug her. He was scared now. It was there in his eyes and in the way his shoulders hunched as he stared at the headstones. He's big and strong, Hank had told her. But he's going to need someone. Everyone needs someone.

Perfect combination of those eps. Really insightful.
s chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I loved it, really

you should write more B&B fanfictions
anything that is awesome chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. there havent been many post eps for this ep, which is shocking, bc it gave us so much, but this is so lovely and THEM. good job!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was so precious. And so true to the show.

It read just like a scene straight from it. Really well done. :)

It was so sad to see Booth realise throughout that episode that Hank wasn't always going to be there and I think you did a great job of showing how Bones will always be there for him.

Thanks for such a wonderful shot. :)

Em

xx
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Great fic!

I'm glad I chose this one to read on my study break ) Very much in character for both of them, I loved it.
j0k3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
love it!
somethingcreative09 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Great story, stayed true to the char... It would've been a sweet way to end the episode!
BoothlovesBones chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aww nice story! I love it! :D
browner864 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow - that was gut-wrenching yet beautiful! I love scenes from the show at Arlington so this was just wonderful for me. And this line just did me in: "Then I'll be here,"

Aw! With the way this season is going, no doubt Brennan would tell him something like that. Boy our girl has come a long way! And Booth just has this look to him now that's all, 'I know you feel it too Bones...I'll be here waiting when you realize it'.

Just a fab one-shot - love your writing!
rbrown chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Excellent. Really well done. Some people can't present a vulnerable Booth and make it look genuine, but you pulled it off. I can totally picture this moment.
infaith chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Very touching...
kimmcg chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
loved it! very well writen

sad and uplifting at the same time
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
that was good loved it
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
wonderful shot. very touching and sweet. look forward to more soon
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »