Reviews for Be Yours to Hold It High
Dina C chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Loved the way you incorporated "In Flanders Field," and you're right that it is fitting for any military veteran. My dad is buried at Arlington National Cemetery, like hundreds of others' dads, and it was a perfect setting for Booth's melancholy reflections on death and loss. So glad you shared this with us readers. :-)
eire76 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Nice one - really enjoyed reading this. I think you have captured the evolving relationship between Booth and Brennan very well.
Danae Jo chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
that was really great. i know it just a show but that was really really real. very good!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Beautiful...

Nicly done...In perfect character!
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow. That was very poignant and well written.

BRAVO!
Dispatch22705 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Perfect!

So, awesome, especially this part:

Some day Pops will be buried here," Booth said. "We'll come to his funeral and they'll play taps and there'll be a flag draped coffin and a twenty-one gun salute. They'll give me his flag at the end because I'm the oldest surviving family member." He stopped and turned to look at her. She'd never seen him so tortured. "I don't know how I'll survive that."

That's when i started crying, and I just wanted to HUG him, so imagine how pleased I was when Brennan did :)

Thanks for writing this. It's very very special.
Anteater chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Good work!
CarlaM2190 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was amazing. I could see it happening and feel the emotions. Very, very nice.
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
You never disappoint - it's why I have you on my alert list.

I hope it isn't trite of me to continue saying thanks, and I hope you never think it insincere.

Peace -

Sue Densmore
MistressDarkness chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw that was so sweet! great job :)
teachbones chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
VERY nicely done! I loved it.
mkbpwb01 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Lovely, thanks for sharing.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was very beautiful. Loved it. Very well written. :)
206 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Really good. Made me tear up.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/22/2009