Reviews for Solitude's Price
Chocolate369 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was great. It sounded just like Leo. He believes he has to be the responsible one, even if it means missing out on the fun. Great job, you seem really good at getting inside the turtles' heads.
Hawki chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Not much a fan of using song lyrics, but at least the lyrics used here don’t interrupt the actual story. If anything, keeping them at the start and end kind of adds to it.

Concerning the story itself…I admit, I’m not the greatest expert on TMNT (only really familiar with the 1980s cartoon I’m afraid), but of what that general understanding encompasses, I think this was excellently written. Even if Leo’s the centre of the piece, each brother’s personality still manages to come through. And of course, this includes Leo himself. He’s indeed the leader, and this piece shows the burden of it, especially when he has to deal with the antics of Mikey and Raph.

So yeah. Again, very good job.
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
A very touching short; great job in getting inside Leo's head and how he feels about his place amongst his brothers.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is so sad!
Alaer Kino chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
SQUE! Such loveliness of Leo! Aw! He's torn between duty of keeping his bros safe and having family fun with them. This is awesome sweetness of Leo, really hits home in the heart. Love this one-shot, short but powerful just the same. Thanks for showing me Starfire! :D
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful...and describes Leo perfectly. Sure he does play every once in awhile, but not as much as his brothers. It's a shame that his brothers will probably never truly know him and notice until too late.

Great job!
Polaris'05 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh... Leo... break my heart, why dontcha? Can I just... give him a hug? Leo... you don't have to carry the world, you know...

Great little vignette! I want to cry!

Polaris
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
"claps" very good job, you painted a good picture!

-Lon