Reviews for Catalyst
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 22 . 3/10
I'm guessing that you have no plans to continue this in the near future.
Amazing, please continue this.
The Desire chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
Omg gosh that is awesome. Really great story. Hitsukarin alll the way.
steffy1405 chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
I like reading this story and I would be like you to continue with the updates as I want to know what happens next with toshiro and karin.
The Musings of a Muse chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story. Please, please, PLEASE don't tell me that! I know it's been a couple years, but if you could find it in yourself to keep writing this, I would forever be grateful. Karin needs more time like this - more screen play in the canon verse that doesn't leave her dead or something of the like. Something where her zanpaktou isn't fire based. I adore the originality of this story; I really do. I can't get enough of it! Please, if you can find it in your -undoubtedly - busy schedule to write this, I will be eternally grateful!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
I love the, please update.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
This is fantastic, definitely one of the better Karin stories, please you have to continue this.
signifytheworld chapter 22 . 10/3/2013
This fanfic is absolutely GORGEOUS. After reading so much HitsuKarin, and frantically scrolling through the archives for any HitsuKarin fanfics I had yet to read, I cannot even believe I hadn't found this beauty yet. Your descriptions are simple, yet fascinating and they entirely capture the moment as it is, and not some glorified drama. I don't even understand how you can do action scenes so easily. Like, i don't even.

And your portrayal of my lovely OTP? Love. Absolute love. And the subtle shipping of Yoruichi/Urahara? Can I just say- I don't even know what to say. Like can i please just take your talents now? Okay thank you.

Anyhoo, I'm grateful for such an amazing fanfic and whether it be a day or a decade from now, I hope you'll update. Thanks again(:
SinistrousDelirious chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
So I take it you stopped writing on this? Too bad, really. This story was one of the best HitsuKarin stories out there.
BaskinxxRobins chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
OoOoOoO,I can't wait till the story is updated...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
Please update! It was getting soooooooooooo good, and i cannot wait to see what happens next. You are doing such an amazing job on this fanfic, all the characters are true along with the relationships beteen them. I bet this war is gonna be one hell-of-a monster to write. Keep up the good work!

3 a random reader
Colette Hyuga chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Lol, matsumoro is just doing what kurosaki- taicho taught her? Poor hitsuyaga, he didnt know.. I totally love this story so far! karin and toshiro are so cute together!
silverscribbles chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Whoa! I love the family interactions! Karin and Tōshirō are my favourite Bleach couple! I love your story!
mignon-marron chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
this is really good It's super well-written, but alas, not updated in a couple years. please update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
This is one of my favorite Karin stories, it is true to the characters and is actually believable, please update this as soon as possible.