Reviews for Catalyst
Ixpizel chapter 22 . 3/8
Please tell me it's not finished.
It's awesome. Just awesome. :)
samira vangola chapter 22 . 2/9
Continue
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
You'll be amazed when you come back and discover that Isshin being the 10th Squad Captain, Rangiku being his Lieutenant, and Toshiro being the 3rd seat...is cannon. XD Hope you come back soon...we miss you. :(
silvershark1987 chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
i actually swore when i realised i wouldn't get to read anymore, you've got me so entranced. i cant wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
lok
xiaoj chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
any chance of an update soon?
TeenTitanzzLuva chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
This story is fantastic. Your writing is incredible, the descriptions clear and vivid...and I love the adaptation/ description of the characters. If I were to see this become reality...man. None of them feel out of character to me. I wish with all of my heart that you could finish this, but I understand if you do not. Tbh, I can't really find much fault with this piece. It seems near impeccable to me, and I'm so ready to see Karin kick ass. Thank you for this amazing story
C.Lin chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I've got to say that this is a very good no amazing story there is no words to describe will there be a sequel please let there be a sequel please please please
Naruto UCHIHA chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Sounds okay.
NikaChuS2 chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
I have to say, this might be one of the favourite fanfictions, I think the development of Karin's personality was very well written and I love the slow development of Both Karin and Toshiro's relationship. Although I realise that it has been 4 years since you have updated this fanfic, I would love to keep reading.
DigiPal chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
First up - awesome story! I love the pace of you story interaction, showing how 'love' doesn't just occur spontaneously. The development of Karin's power is quite interesting and I wonder what other abilities does it have beside healing. I also wonder whether is it really is a kido type weapon or not.
Anyhows, I really hope you're doing okay and mayb in the future, I'll be able to see some new posted chapters. Til then, rest well and get better
Blazingfyres chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
Ugh, it's been 4 years since the update. Please don't leave me hanging. Good stories should never be left unfinished.

I feel like it was rushing a bit into a huge amount of stuff in such a short span, but overall this was magnificent. The development in Karin, and keeping her personality at the level of an eleven year old - the balance was very well carried out.

Looking forward for more. I'll be waiting.

Blaze
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
I'm guessing that you have no plans to continue this in the near future.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Amazing, please continue this.
The Desire chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
Omg gosh that is awesome. Really great story. Hitsukarin alll the way.