Reviews for Catalyst
Karush chapter 22 . 9/2
OMG i enjoyed your story immensely! i loved the way you portray your characters! very believable and interesting! did\will you ever continue it?/
please do!
Lucia chapter 22 . 7/1
Continuación
ObsidianPhantom chapter 22 . 5/31
For my first dive into the Toshiro/Karin pairing... I have no words. At the first sentence you had me, hook, line, and sinker. And like an addict I read through each chapter with a highly focused, bordering on an obsessive, zeal.

At the end - well, not the end end, hopefully - I was left breathless, speechless, in awe, and in a state of sudden withdrawal. Please for the love of God don't let this amazing story rot.

Because, Holy Hell, this is a masterpiece. A work of art.

I didn't think this pairing could be THIS deep. This profound. I mean, yeah, they threw the two characters together more than once in the show, but it wasn't much to go on. Then... I read this awesome story and I'm seeing it. The connection. The possible bond there.

God, you are a genius for writing this! An utter genius. The plot. The characters. The writing. The subtle details. Priceless. Stories of this caliber are priceless to a reader.

Plus, I love how you go about Toshiro and Karin's burgeoning bond. The topic of love and Karin's age is fascinating and well-thought out. It made me think. It made me ponder and look at things differently. And I absolutely adore stories that do that.

Probably one of my favorite aspects of Catalyst would be your characterization of Toshiro (cough-Hitsugaya-Taicho-cough). Honestly, I feel like I'm watching the show - you write him THAT well. By God, some of the scenes are just fucking brilliant.

I love love love how you pay close attention to Toshiro's eyes. How they turn different shades with his moods show an acute grasp at detail which I'm a sucker for.

I only hope you return some day to finish this lovely story. It's my first for this pairing, you know, so I hold it close to my heart. And it's totally set the standard for any other Toshiro/Karin story I read now. Lol!
Boralis chapter 22 . 5/24
You've done well raising the story
Shiorialice chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
i know its been 5 yrs since u updated but could u pls update the next chap cus i rly rly love this fanfic a lot
yamajoANT chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
Hello! I know I'm several years late for the party but I would just like to say that I've really loved this story. The portrayal of Karin is just what I've imagined her to be - and much much more. Well I took a peek at your bio and really hope you are much better now (owing that it has been 5(?) years haha), whether you are still writing or not. Thanks for the wonderful hours that I've spent almost devouring your words. :)
Akan-chan chapter 22 . 8/23/2015
Is this the end?!
18alewhipvhs chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
Google translate said that the japanese word for wait is matsu, not matte (unless that is a result of auto correct).
Guest chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
Holy shiiiiiïîít
Kit Of Despair chapter 22 . 7/16/2015
Why'd you leave off on such a cliff hanger D especially without even giving us a reunion or getting to see Karins Shikai, I really hope you come back and finish. the characters were spot on! i mean wow not many fanfic writers write them in the same quality, especially with Toshiro. and thaannk you for touching the aspects of Karin that the show hints at. my god if only the show handled her like that. so thank you. I hope you continue again some time!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
Amazing story, one of the best if not the best Karin centered stories out there, please I beg you update and continue this as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2015
This story was perfection. Thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
Favorite chapter, omg.
I love getting inside Karin's head. You just write her so perfectly and your portrayal of her uncertainty in herself has me experiencing every kind of feels imaginable. And then you end it on that absolutely adorable note and totally undo me. I hope you're pleased with yourself.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/14/2015
Gaaah, I'm almost done what is left of this story and I am ridiculously sad. And considering where we are, and how many chapters are left from here until the last one, I'm guessing this story is nowhere near finished is it? And yet it has not been updated since two thousand and ten. Which is really the most unfortunate thing ever, because I am beyond addicted to this story. The way you write your characters is especially amazing to me, not just in the way you totally nail their characterizations, which you really do, better then I've seen in any fic before, but in the way you capture emotions in a way that's so incredibly real and vivid I can feel them like I am there, in that characters mind, feeling what they are feeling and just, gah, you're awesome, this is awesome, I'm so glad I read this.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
I think my favorite thing about this whole story is how well you write Karin's character. It's so, sooo refreshing to see a story that doesn't make her a mini female Ichigo or a one dimensional, stereo-typical tomboy. Karin's kind of a tomboy but that's not all she is, and she's certainly not as hot headed as Ichigo even if she does seem to share his savior complex a little. Everything else about this story is also really amazing! I started getting iffy when this whole soul mates thing started but you've handled it so beautifully so far, the relationship between Toshiro and Karin is progressing well and I love the friendship they have. I'm off to read the rest now, I'm excited to see where this will go.