Reviews for Catalyst
GraciegirlT chapter 23 . 4/22
Please please don't leave this story hanging!
This is an amazing story and I have no doubt that when you start writing again, whenever that maybe, it will have been worth the wait. Really love that you updated even if you aren't caught up with the current bleach. Take the time you need, I'm sure I speak for all your fans when I say, we will wait however long it takes to finish this amazing story .
Samira Vongola chapter 23 . 2/21
I hope you update soon
Lucy Usui chapter 23 . 2/19
nice story.
did you wirte more?
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 23 . 2/19
I legit cried and squealed when I saw you had updated - all is not lost! :D I am so glad Yuzu gets to be a part of this! I am excited to see where this goes and how things develop for everyone. Keep up the great work!
Iceflame55 chapter 23 . 2/13
Took me a bit to get around to re-reading this lovely story (I tend to do that when there's been a long pause between updates, so I can comprehend where things are now at!), and I'm thrilled to read this newest installment :). Well done on multiple points!
This story is really good! Ah um, will Isshin tell the twins that their mom was a quincy? And since Karin takes after Isshin so much, will Yuzu wake her quincy dormant ability like Masaki?

What's up with Matsumoto's melancholic mood? Was she comparing HitsuKarin to her relationship with Gin? Is it possible... you know... save Gin? He was a pretty cool guy. He kind of doesn't deserve his tragic ending.

And give us more HitsuKarin pretty please with cherry on top ;D
Musiclover237 chapter 23 . 2/4
Please write more I like your writing style and I also like how the story part is going.
mercydonovan chapter 23 . 1/28
Don't be so self effacing, your writing is beautiful. I hope you continue this story, it's very compelling and I can't wait to see where it goes.
RurouniSakura chapter 23 . 1/16
I have really enjoyed this story so far, and absolutely look forward to the next chapter! This fic has some sort of quality to it that I can't quite find a way to describe at the moment. All I know is that I love it! ;D
Thanks for writing and sharing what you have so far, and I look forward to what comes next! _
Yoshida Megumi-chan chapter 23 . 1/13
This is just amazing! Such an interesting read - I read this in one go and it's awesome! Please continue writing just like this, you're a marvelous writer!
Log1c chapter 23 . 12/28/2016
I'm glad you decided to continue this story and "finish what you started". It's more than what most people do on this site and it's cool to see that even after a six year absence you're still moving forward. You'll do great, calling it now.
back-in-a-bit chapter 23 . 12/16/2016
I am so, so happy to see you update! I came across this story a couple of years ago, and I loved it so much, but I figured it was an abandoned fic. I still come back to read it every now and then, because this is one of those really beautiful, haunting fics that stay with you even after you've read the last word. The complexity of the universe, the details you've gone into - this is one of my all time favourite HitsuKarin stories. It's just...something else.

The relationship between Karin and Toushirou is breathtakingly beautiful, so fragile and new and yet so strong. Most people write these two at an older age, because it's so hard to write them having a romance at the age they're shown at in the series. But you've managed it like no other fic ever has.

I can't tell you just how delighted I am that you've posted a new chapter. Just the fact that you've not abandoned this fic is enough. No matter when the next update comes, I'll be here. Hitsukarin is one of those ships I'm in with for the long haul, and I am willing to wait as long as necessary to see this story progress.

Thank you so much for this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Like it. I can't wait to see her powers fully manifest.
King of fans chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Go job you got the tenth division part right.