Reviews for Catalyst
yamajoANT chapter 22 . 9/27
Hello! I know I'm several years late for the party but I would just like to say that I've really loved this story. The portrayal of Karin is just what I've imagined her to be - and much much more. Well I took a peek at your bio and really hope you are much better now (owing that it has been 5(?) years haha), whether you are still writing or not. Thanks for the wonderful hours that I've spent almost devouring your words. :)
Akan-chan chapter 22 . 8/23
Is this the end?!
18alewhipvhs chapter 3 . 8/11
Google translate said that the japanese word for wait is matsu, not matte (unless that is a result of auto correct).
Holy shiiiiiïîít
Kit Of Despair chapter 22 . 7/16
Why'd you leave off on such a cliff hanger D especially without even giving us a reunion or getting to see Karins Shikai, I really hope you come back and finish. the characters were spot on! i mean wow not many fanfic writers write them in the same quality, especially with Toshiro. and thaannk you for touching the aspects of Karin that the show hints at. my god if only the show handled her like that. so thank you. I hope you continue again some time!
Amazing story, one of the best if not the best Karin centered stories out there, please I beg you update and continue this as soon as possible.
This story was perfection. Thank you.
Favorite chapter, omg.
I love getting inside Karin's head. You just write her so perfectly and your portrayal of her uncertainty in herself has me experiencing every kind of feels imaginable. And then you end it on that absolutely adorable note and totally undo me. I hope you're pleased with yourself.
Gaaah, I'm almost done what is left of this story and I am ridiculously sad. And considering where we are, and how many chapters are left from here until the last one, I'm guessing this story is nowhere near finished is it? And yet it has not been updated since two thousand and ten. Which is really the most unfortunate thing ever, because I am beyond addicted to this story. The way you write your characters is especially amazing to me, not just in the way you totally nail their characterizations, which you really do, better then I've seen in any fic before, but in the way you capture emotions in a way that's so incredibly real and vivid I can feel them like I am there, in that characters mind, feeling what they are feeling and just, gah, you're awesome, this is awesome, I'm so glad I read this.
I think my favorite thing about this whole story is how well you write Karin's character. It's so, sooo refreshing to see a story that doesn't make her a mini female Ichigo or a one dimensional, stereo-typical tomboy. Karin's kind of a tomboy but that's not all she is, and she's certainly not as hot headed as Ichigo even if she does seem to share his savior complex a little. Everything else about this story is also really amazing! I started getting iffy when this whole soul mates thing started but you've handled it so beautifully so far, the relationship between Toshiro and Karin is progressing well and I love the friendship they have. I'm off to read the rest now, I'm excited to see where this will go.
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 22 . 5/8
I'm so sad that you left this story. It's been 5 years. I wonder if you'll even read this. I wish you would update and finish this story.
All the good HitsuKaron Stories haven't been updated since 2010.
I've had so much work these days, but I read this story like a maniac. Oh my god, I can't even explain my feelings for this story.
Thank you for creating such a wonderful story with amazing characterization and an amazing plot.
All I hope is that one day you will be able to finish this story.
Thank you.
Lil Scarlett chapter 22 . 5/8
Hey are you still writing this story or is it discontinued?
Ixpizel chapter 22 . 3/8
Please tell me it's not finished.
It's awesome. Just awesome. :)
Samira Vongola chapter 22 . 2/9
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
You'll be amazed when you come back and discover that Isshin being the 10th Squad Captain, Rangiku being his Lieutenant, and Toshiro being the 3rd cannon. XD Hope you come back soon...we miss you. :(