Reviews for Temptatio
SpicyItalianRomano chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh! You must continue
WindStar72 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was so amazing! It's not everyday you see Inquisition!Spain!

Great story and you described everything so well and in detail! Great job!
Hot-Gothics chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
0-0... no continue? Where

A the rest?
rainbow world chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
ooo! this is good! please write more of it!
AcquaToffana chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow... it's not often you find a Spain/Romano horror fic, but you did a really good job with this one! It's disturbingly wonderful, and Inquisition!Antonio is just the perfect amount of creepy.

...I do feel sorry for poor Lovino, though. _
CapitanGigglesLordOfTheFaeries chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
niiice! i love how you portrayed the characters! although one small question, whats the translation of the prayers?
Lumoa chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I wouldn't worry to much about offending, in Disney's 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' didn't they kinda do the same thing with Esmerelda and the big bad evil dude? Ah well I liked this fic and the end made me curious about more of what would happen afterward... _ Of course I'm not implying another chapter... :3
Vatican Illuminatus 503 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
HOMG. Pope Gregory IX... HOMG HOMG HOMG!

Pope trivia: Pope Gregory IX (reigned March 19, 1227 to August 22, 1241, succeeding Honorius I (1216-1227)), was the very pope who instituted the Inquisition, assigning the duties of inquisition to the Dominican Order. He also permitted the use of torture in the Inquisition. Bad pope, VERY BAD POPE. *spanks pope with broom handle*
Harlquin chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
nice... i wish i knew what they were praying... sadly i only speak/read english...
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ooh, sexy. Lol xD
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is evil and yet so very attractive, crazed Spain is the best.
XdeleteXaccountX chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Whoa. Just... Whoa.

WHY A ONESHOT! O I would love to see a continuation!

You set up such an amazing possible plot line with this!

This truly is a wonderful piece. ;)
thefullygirlalchemist chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Very good story.

Inquisition times make me shiver... Dude, people were fucked up back then. D:
PinkBlackWhite chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
CONTINUE SOON PLEASE! :D I feel sad for poor Lovi... ;_;

Wait. WHAT? IT"S A ONE SHOT! *!%#&%#*! #!*!
Ivanika chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This story both horrifies and amazes me. Your writing style is beautiful; it allows me to see the scenes and details in my mind the imagery used is fantastic. I feel that you characterization of Spain and S. Italy during this time period is accurate, and your representation of Spain blaming and trying to destroy his problem, homosexual desires for S. Italy by punishing and convicting an innocent S. Italy seems very truthful and something a man in his position would do during that period.

I like the intensity and truth you bring to this story, and the fact that you have tackled such a sore subject for Hetalia. The Spanish Inquisition convicted, tortured and executed many people, and it is a time in Spain's life that is almost never mentioned in fandom and canon. It is extremely interesting to see a different face of Spain and S. Italy.

I really found this story enjoyable and a major change of pace to the stories I have been reading and coming across.

From a Cheerful Fan,