Reviews for Growing Up Together
Cookie chapter 13 . 1/15
Hey gurl! I just wanted to say that you are doing an amazing job on this story. It is amazing and tell all those retard haters to go f*** theirselves. It's not fair how they are hating on this amazing story. It's about as real as it's gon get and I really love how you didn't just abruptly stop the story after Percy and Annabeth and nico and Thalia had their babies ( like sum ppl Ik). You really are rocking my world and please make more. I was new to this fantastic story at first but I see it's kinda been a while since you updated and I hate cliffies. Plz update soon.

*cough cough I wouldn't mind a shoutout cough cough* :p
Make them have more sex so that Kiley gets pregnant!
PJOfangirl chapter 12 . 1/4
Can you make a sex chapter with kiley and brennion. I would really wanna actually get all the juicy details
Percabeth chapter 13 . 12/26/2017
You suck go fucking kill yourself nigger!
Percabeth chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
Fuck you!
Katarina chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
You can think what you want people, but if you ask me, it was hilarious.
Hewhomustntbenam chapter 27 . 11/20/2017
You should make one with kiley and brennions future
P
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
no bad sucker dont write any more your terrible at it girl
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
butt...no spanking? Why? PLEASE ADD ATHENA SPANKING ANNABETH AND ZEUS SPANKING NICO OR PERCY
Courtney Majeres chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
I love it I love what you say before and after the story
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
Great story! I think you cold have focused more on the pregnancies. Also, I think Sally wouldn't have acted the way she did when she found out annabeth was pregnant.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
It was good the first two chapters, but then got super confusing.
Rose chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
Zeus:HAVE FUN WITH THE DEMONS PEEPS!BYE!
Toprankedarcher chapter 17 . 6/10/2016
I'm not jealous because we'll how good are you with the sword in combat exactly you just twirl it with you Palm I on the other hand am a top ranked junior Olympic shooter (archery) and an Olympic hopeful for the 2020 Olympics and I will only be a senior in high school durring the 2020 summer games. I have shoot about 3 hours a day and for my order of importance and it has been this way science I was 6 is archery, tournaments, family, then school. If I can't do my homework because I need to practice nobody cares and I go to a supper expensive private school. Sometimes I take of weeks at a time of school to go to turn aments in Texas Germany England Alaska Australia Russia China and many more places
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
sucks? no way i loved this chapter good work can't wait to read more! :)