Reviews for The Joys of Advanced Potions
UnbreakableVow7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Great story! Love the twist at the end ;) you know what's odd?! Out of all of Alan's films I think Dogma is the only I don't fimd him hot in, whereas Robin Hood...
je.st2ell chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
whew! That was a hot one! I love
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Zelidias Bairy chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
It was not just you... he was pretty sexy... :-)
roxyrainbow chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
YAY and holy crap i think i need a cold i totally agree that Alan Rickman was insanly hot in Dogma, much to the dismay of my family and friends!
Cosmyk Angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Yes, Alan Rickman is HOT! Snape is such a BAD BOY and we all love bad boys don't we? LOL

Cosmyk
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
wow... *fanning herself*
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
good storie, it had me laughing in the end! Great job!
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
lol I'm a bit confused by the ending but great story! *two tumbs up* :D
AliceFae chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
ah... If I had Alan Rickman for a professor my head would be clouded with naughty thoughts too. Great one shot!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Your beta didn't do a good job at all. There were so many mistakes that I lost count.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Heh, I've only seen clips on youtube of dogma but yeah, he was hot as hell from what I could see! Very yummy fic, too!
Nightmother chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
was enjoying it...then the ending made me confused. but loved it anyway
Always Running The Labyrinth chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Great story, seriously. Made me a little hot a bothered. But then again...I also love Alan Rickman as Snape. He makes him so ho :)

The Harry Potter exhibition came to Boston and I went and TOUCHED Snape's robes. I was not suppoed to but i did and i never wanted to wash my hand ever again. No lie.
LaurenB16 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
haha. very naugty story :P And I agree, Alan Rickman was amazing and so sexy in Dogma, love it.