Reviews for It's Fate
DemeRain chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Thanks for sharing.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I'm actually debating if I should carry on reading because I love this story so far and I can already see you stopped writing it! I know if I read more I will be even more disappointed! :(
RescueMe17 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I hope you continue! I just found this story the other day and I really love it!
lovedavidbeckham chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
I hope you contiinue
flutterfli chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
OME, Jen... Please come back and finish.. I think I can invision the end... Jasper gets custody and Edward and he can ride off into the sunset as the happy family they should be. (Lulu has to be his!) I know RL can be a B, mine is every say. LOL You write so well and make us feel deeply for your characters. I hope it gets better for you and you get to return. Thanks for sharing your passion and talent for writing.
Ebony chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
I am in love with this story. I was wondering if you were going to update it soon? It would be great if you did...please please please? I think I've become obsessed with it now.
bethi13212 chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
More please
simba5waldo5 chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
I really enjoyed this update. This was so sweet, and hot. I was wondering shat he put in the letter to edward. I am hoping u update soon. Great job. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
That witch! Tonya is just awful. Poor jasper! At leat edward is standong by his man. Laast ch and I am caught up to ur writing. So sad. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Gotta love moms. We mean and tell it like it is. I love ur sex scenes. Great job on writing them. I hope jasper ends up with custody because it doesnt seem like tanya wants her. On to chapter 10.
simba5waldo5 chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
I am glad louis likes edward. Great job on the chapter. I have really enjoyed it! You are very wittu. Tanya is a horrible mother. I hope jasper ends up with lulu. Great job!
simba5waldo5 chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
I am so glad edward accepted louise. And yes, the sex was really hot. Gteat chapter. Really enjoying this story
simba5waldo5 chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
simba5waldo5 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I am really loving your writing. I am going through all ur stories and reading them. But sadly I notice a common theme. None of them are finished. Love ur story. Great u update
jenyo2705 chapter 11 . 8/29/2011