Reviews for She Fell
LC chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Really nice
Sock Kiah chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I usually don't reveiw things that were posted months ago, but this was so good I just had to! The last line... it is just perfect. This poem is so moving and so sad. I'm serious, I think I felt tears coming in my eyes and I NEVER cry. I've even tried crying before thinking of the saddest things possible (dying puppy dogs) But I still don't cry. Yet reading this I think I almost did! This is so good and is definatly on my favorites forever. It's perfect.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
This is so moving. Short but tells the emotion behind Max's lost sister. Those children were so brainwashed it was a wonder they even knew acts of love and care. Eva gave her life for Max, there is no greater love. Thank you for writing and sharing this. It provides a greater insight to Max's fear of guns, her fear of Lydecker and of the hell she fights to escape. Every seconds of her life.
X5-452 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
That was a great poem! I loved it. It was so sad. You are a great writer! Keep up the good work.
Amy Lock chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
"In that second as the shot cracked throught the air, my heart stopped, then raced, then broke...and she fell." Beautiful, simply gorgeus. I'm gonna add this to my favorite's list as soon as I'm done this review. Eva's death has always been a huge thing in the show, and it's easy to see why. It was the murder of innocence. And exactly like you said, she was not a threat. Instead they killed her for an example, but she became a martyr. Those words are absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for this piece. Amy.
czarina83 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Wow that was strong. I loved it.