Reviews for The Diffrence Between the Past and the Future
Sweet story!
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Stupenda!
laumirot chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I love it! no drama an I love how you wrote this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
It was a really great story.
Severus was so brave and waited 30 years for her and never gave up.
But the grammar mistakes started with the mistake in the title with "diffrence" instead difference and ended with "defninatly" instead
definitely at the end of the story.
Maybe you should get it betaed that would really improve the reading experience.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Timeline is totally off. Snape and the Potters are twenty years older than Harry and company. That means that Hermione should have gone back twenty years in order to be the same age as them and she also would have been a first year 12 years after they leave Hogwarts, not 20. Lucius was a 5th year prefect when Severus was sorted into Slytherin and Narcissa was born in 1955, so she should have been in the same year as him. This means they would have graduated after Severus' second year.
Anna Alexis chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I loved this! Absolutely delicious! Very good writer...
Lupe Fiasco chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
It's so cute! ;u;
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Awwww Sooo CUUUTE this was PERFECT :3
slytherinduolover chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh my. I loved this story so much. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Lol.
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Amazing! :)
DannyBird chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
it was good. you were cruel to have Severus wait thirty years but it's still so sweet. I loved the smut too.
angeleyes7084 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Loved it
Yumi Watase chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I absolutely loved it. I have never read a time traveling piece for this couple, but I loved every moment of it. Thanks!
Lilian Moony Black chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
YAY!most bestest pairing in the world! And the most beastest way that it coul happen

I know bestest isn't a word but i dont give a **** right now!