Reviews for Turbulence
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Very clever idea to have titles in the drabble! I must try that sometime, though "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo" might be difficult to slip in. And Dean's fear of planes always makes me laugh, bless him. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It really is funny that Dean is so afraid of flying. I wish we had got a look at them flying to Scotland to get Crowley's bones to buy back Bobby's soul.
Tosharino chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aww! :P Poor freaked-out Dean! :P It was funny BTW!
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
LOL...cute. Hey girl, haven't caught up with you in a while! So sorry, I've been away, but I hope to catch up! This was cute and it was fun looking for the episode titles!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Cool! And I totally got them of course, you're awesome!
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Lol. bit of a drama queen, but that's always funny.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
OMG...that's so great!

I really could see this happening.

Banter was perfect.

Whole thing - perfect!

Thanks

Karen
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Good luck on your novel! _

And excllent use of the episode tittles. Dean's got yellow fever. XD

Write on!
Dunnywater chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Poor Sam for having to put up with Dean in an aeroplane! Haha. How long was the flight? I'd love you to add a bit more! Good one. Thanks!
marinawings chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
this is hilarious-and also quite brilliant. fabulous use of the titles! i have to (and hate to) admit... i kinda skimmed the note at the beginning and just started reading the story. then i started noticing... hey, there are episode titles in here! so i looked back up at the note and it all made since. guess i learned one today, hehe. anyways, love the story! poor precious dean and his fear of flying! haha, but don't tell him i called him precious. and sam being all stalwart and calm. fabulous!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
LOL, really creative
pocahontas chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Enjoyed this Drabble and your them coming!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Haha, with Dean's fear of flying it's not surprising he went off on one when seeing what he thought was blood on the pilot! Thank goodness Sam was the voice of reason!
nochickflickmoments chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Hey there! I've been waiting for a new story from you;-)

Really cool drabble, with the titles fitting in nicely. I hope you have time to update "Soul Collector", 'cause I'm dying to find out whom Sam will pick.

Take care
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Heh heh - "Pilot". Cunning! We definitely need more Dean-on-a-plane stories!