Reviews for Love Grows
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow, this was very beautiful. I could almost feel how time had frozen during that moment. And for your first Squall and Rinoa fic, this was very well-written! I loved the ending.
WD5 [member of Critics United]
gleamfang chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Very tender and sweet. I love Rinoa's courage and honesty in what she said to Squall to ...continue to chase after him. Very nice ending with Squall melting even a bit as it gives a lot of room for positive conclusions to be drawn. Nice work.

Cheers

Keep writing
Lemon-Chan84 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Nice one-shot. I like that he didn't jump up and pledge undying love for her as soon as she gave him a kind word. The change in him was subtle, almost invisible, but it was there. Keep writing!
silent romantic chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
squall and rinoa make a great couple and this was written really well. i can't find anything to yell at you about.
Ryfee chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was a nice squinoa fict D Squall is always pretty quiet isn't he reading this makes me want to get to my FF8 and continue it again. I really like Squall now :( and this pairing happens to be one of my favs too.

I like the last lines btw. Good work, please keep writing Rachie :D 3
Meadow Dweller chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
i find it kind of confusing only because i dont kno the setting but overall, i think it's sweet :)
jmj101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hi,

I really liked it! Good description, and you gave a very good analysis of Squall's character... although my personal opinion of the character development of Squall is that by the end he's kind of changed from how he was there (as shown in the ending movie of the game) but it was a very good adaptation of what his character is like through most of the game.

Well done :)
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Honestly, that was beautiful. You have nothing to be worried about. You got both characters spot on. I haven't visited this fandom for a few months now, so I got the impulse, and I'm glad I did.

I need to write for this again too...I haven't for years and years, and the ones I do have for FF VI suck so bad I want to cry every time I look at them XD. This has kind of inspired me to get back into writing fanfiction for this )

Well written, and very well done. Keep up the great work!
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was definitely a great piece for a first try. Very polished grammatically, both Squall and Rinoa seemed very much in character and I like the metaphor of Squall 'melting' here. All and all, I'd say you're on par with a lot of the more experienced writers on here.

I apologize for the shortness of this review. Keep up the good work. :)

-Emerald_Latias
Kithain chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Very nice pace! I can see this being the conversation they had aboard the Ragnarok in outer space, right after Square gave us yet -another- fade to black.

I'm a sucker for truthful character portrayals, and well, you've done it. ;) Congrats!
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hi! It's a really nice story..! I like it! it's not bad that you adore this pairing or the game (I love it too!) there may people that doesn't, but well... it was a good story, i hope to see more stories from you around, so good luck in your future projects and see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*No one can predict the future...*
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was cute! It was short, but sweet all the same! :)

I liked how you changed Squall's demeanor little by little everytime Rinoa mentioned something supportive. He really is like ice isn't he?

And I agree, I LOVE this couple!