Reviews for Fade Away
Doctorjaws chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
"what she calls a full title, and what Ohgi calls six names too many for any person to handle"

So much laughter due to the fact that it's just put so bluntly.

Very nice one-shot.
blackorcid chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
i really liked this, it was wonderfully writen and gave a brillient insight to ohgi's mind. i loved how sweet it felt to the end.

thanks for sharing. D
Lallen chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
TwT... so cute... i love it TwT

Jaja Ougi Rules!
profoundlycan chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I totally understand the nervousness of branching into a new fandom, particularly one as complicated as Code Geass (something which I myself haven't done yet). There really is a serious lack of fic with these two, and I am so happy to have found this. I like introspective pieces, and I thought Ohgi's juxtaposition of Chigusa and Villeta was interesting. Great job for a "first" fic. Thanks for writing! :)
Kilasfd chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Nice story. Even if it is nothing but introspective, I'm a total sucker for this genre, so I still liked it. Even though the story was Ohgi/Villeta, I liked the Ohgi/Chigusa moments more, but that's probably because you showed Chigusa more than Villeta in Ohgi's introspection. The scar on his stomach was a nice touch, but it would be better if you explained how he got it.

I really didn't get your summary for this. How is it PWP? I think you meant to write something else.

The story was a nice first try for this complicated fandom. Good luck and have a great time writing!