Reviews for Tribute
Mad Server chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
“Here. Go pay tribute.”

ADORABLE. Dean's mourning... Sam's indulgence. Awesome.
Clarabell27 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was very very cute, well done :)
impala negra chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Oh yeah, then I will stuff my pockets too with quarters!

Lovely drabble! I like it!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Ha ha very good - and loved the last line *sniff*
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
haha one of Dean's 'gods' the magic finger man! Bev x
sidjack chapter 1 . 11/22/2009

Really, I agree, Dean would be sad, but thank heaven he has Jingling Sam to help.

Great and fun.

buggyswifter chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
He! Perfect! I actually remember this being posted on the boards... I mean it's a given that Dean would be affected by his passing...
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
lol. This was oddly funny and touching at the same time. Well done!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Very cute and original!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
LOL, only Dean would view that as a tragedy! And of course Sammy knew exactly how to make him smile again! Loved it!
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
flags should be at half mast for such a hero. terribly cute drabble. i'm also very impressed that you knew the guys name and that he passed this year, nicely done.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aw. I didn't realize that. You're absolutely right that Dean would have noticed and grieved the loss.

Very cute and what an awesome little brother Sam is to supply the quarters. lol

Nicely done. :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aw...this was WONDERFUL! Love that you caught the death of the Magic Fingers guy, and that Dean noticed and was-of course-upset.

Loved this exchange: "“Dude did a lot of good in this world,” Dean said pouting, expression gloomy.

“Savior of tense backs everywhere,” Sam rolled his eyes but passed the breakfast change over to his brother. “Here. Go pay tribute.”" LOL I could totally see them having this conversation!

This was a great line: "That grin was bright enough to scare away the monsters under the bed."

And this was SO sweet: "If 50 cents could make that smile stick, Sam would stuff his pockets with rolls of quarters."

Loved this!