Reviews for Persona: The Remembrance and Forgotten
seekerskull8692 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Please update soon!
I'm dying to read the next chapter:)
SoulBlack chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I like this crossover from 3 and 4. Keep up the good work! I hope you update soon.
Hope you do make a Minato X Aigis eventually, after all, it's the main reason I gave this a shot!

The story itself in REALLY interesting and I believe it has great potential.

While you have a few spelling and grammar errors every here and there, they're still bearable.
Twin Judge of Gemini chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
PLEASE MAKE IT MINAAI!

PLEASE MAKE IT MINAAI!

And I should tell ya, good story, is souji going to appear here? And what's his pairing?

I hope it'll be a sounao
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
This is definitely interesting. The pairing label is a bit misleading, but the concept makes me want to read more. Too bad it seems like you've stopped updating this one.

~Shikaku Zetsumei
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
This story is really good so far! I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :3
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
this is going to be good, and when does Aigis appear?
ginryuumaru chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
You know this story was very interesting and I add it to one of my favorite story that's all, update please!
Megatyrant chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Very interesting. Please update soon, thank you. :)

Megatyrant out.
GVN.Chaos chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
I dont expect you to update this soon ,but this is good . I always like to see how Teddie reach when he know Ryoji is his " mother " .Looking forward to the next chapter
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
I like this story. Keep up the good work.
RandomReview chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Still rather confused as to why the old Investigation crew forgot all about Teddie; are you using the P3 memory wipe plot device? Also wondering why Minato and Ryoji saw that scene in the TV, but I suppose I should just wait for the future chapters. Just keep up the good work and give your chapters a once over before publishing to iron out some of those grammar errors.
DemonRaily chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
The new chapter wasn't that bad(or bad at all), so is Memory lane something what's responsible for the memory loss or is it a way to get it back?(or if I had to bet, I say both)

Ryoji even w/o power from Lady Nyx still should be powerful as hell(and even then the seal is not for Lady Nyx, I believe that if she really wanted she could still destroy the world), even w/o god powers he still is made only from the strongest shadows, I could go as far as to call him Prince of Shadows, plus his essence is still death, as he was something that could not be killed even now at least 1/13th of him is immortal...
GVN.Chaos chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
That's good to see you again

So, I guess that Memory Lane can access and alter others people's memory .That explain how the Investigation Team forget everything

Beside, Ryoji once inside Minato ,so I suppose he should be able to remember some of his memory, from the effect of the Memory Lane, this seem Kioku have some memory that she try to forget, and end up seal her own Wild Card's power

Overall ,I need at least 1 more chapter to fully get your intention . So keep writing . Good luck
Haseo55 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
what a graet story, i hope you will continue it also will Thanatos be Minatos persona(with ryoji being there) or will he have Orpheus,Orpheus Telos or Messiah, i wish he only had Thanatos in this story, but keep up the great work
Wyxlan Lonestar chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Man, this is the first P3/P4 crossover like story I have seen, and I like what's going on. I just have some questions.

I wonder why you made the others forget about the murders and Teddie. Is it an important plot device that's gonna be used for them to obtain their Persona's back? And are you gonna make Kioku a love interest of Minato?

Anyway, overall I like what your writing and I hope you update soon.