Reviews for Liars In Love
MsLiss chapter 2 . 8/27
I know I Snr have to be sad as they will meet again
But I'm sure this happens in RL and people never reconnect
Sad

And I think Seth recognised her. Surely she is in the media to some degree

And I really really hope she gives jasper the cold shoulder
Thanks
loved the story!
MatingInspires chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
Great story! Really enjoyed it :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 28 . 1/10/2014
Enjoyed reading this.
hannaha11104 chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
That was such a wonderful story that you for sharing it with us!
Melissa
MilkShaikh chapter 28 . 11/18/2013
This story is beautiful! It made me cry, laugh and it made me want to be there with these people! Thank you for an amazing story! :) 3
Snappher chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
WHEW. He. is. FUCKHOT.!

Is he up to something? involved with something in her business? I know they're both telling vacation fibs, but is he a corporate spy or something? I just get a feeling that she's gonna wig out about something...does he know her TOO well?

Personally, I wouldn't want him to feed me cheesecake. I'd like to set bites of it down his chest and across his belly, where I could nibble it off.

SCHWING!
fcat5761 chapter 28 . 9/24/2011
Loved all of it
fcat5761 chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
Just stopping by, still totally caught up in this story. I really had Jasper pegged as a bad guy, but its not over yet! Rose and Jake are an unusual pairing but I like them together. Happy that Alice isn't with jasper for once but its hard for me to picture them. Great story, so many levels.
fcat5761 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Great chapter! Sterward is soo hot! I really like him a lot. Your chapters are long but they zoom by real quick. Proof of a well written, interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great story, love their interaction with each other. Already, I don't trust Jasper. Excited to continue.
Enn1901 chapter 28 . 7/26/2011
Great Story!
Lala chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Omg! This is so good. First two chapters and I'm so intrigued. Can't believe this only have 500 reviews.
sweetmahogany chapter 28 . 6/6/2011
Great story! I loved it and I hated to see it end. Good job!
Bethy chapter 28 . 4/11/2011
This was pretty good. There were a lot of grammatical errors, which bugged me, but it was a good story line.