Reviews for Stuck in Another World
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
OOoh! Update! Update!
smileyface chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
to bad you are not interested in this any more. i would have enjoyed a yuu yuu story with vegeta in it. there are not many out there you know. i am a little depressed. i guess its only natural most fan fic writers dont ever finish there storys. though i always found such attitues to be lazy and inconciderate to the readers.
AkatsukiSoRules chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is awesome! Me and my friend used to have a joke about Vegeta seeming constipated... Haha, this is really funny!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
i love it cant wait for more!
bv lover chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
This is so funny yet it keeps you on the edge of your seat! ] surprised at how bbulmaa left trunks with hiei lol poor veggie he is gona be so stressed out well at least he will get a decent fight out of it I hope this makes it to the end great story]
Natalie Daniels chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Omg I'm amazed! You actually updated! But seriously lve the story keep updating please!
Itherion chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved this, can't wait for more.
Elkian chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Looking VERY good so far, but might I suggest you try for some punctuation? (for impact, etc) anyway, hope to see the rest soon
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
just read your story,thought it was pretty is the next chapter coming?oh,for hilarity,have baby trunks impress hiei with his appetite...lol..-
Hiei08 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Okay. You got my attention. I've been waiting a long time to read stories putting these two together. I see the rating's only a T, but I'll deal with that, LOL. Please update soon!
Natalie Daniels chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This story sounds like it's gonna get wicked cool soon! Can't wait for you to update!