Reviews for Through Midnight Eyes
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
i loooooove your ff !
could you write a ff about freda and frederick, pleaseee ?
littlevampirelover2 chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
love it
Pheonix Autumn chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
awwww no SQUEAL? but i love this story sooo much!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Rudolph is funny!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
junior is 'greggy' twin!
Sayer Rose chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
I love your story October and Thought Midnight Eyes. Wicked
anayu123 chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
finally i've been waiting forever. i gotta say this is like an movie script because yoour writing is so professional. i thought maybe jennifer was in the movie along with jounior and especially james (ttrust me there is someone in my life who's not gay but just as annoying.) keep writing!
Fanfictionwriter28 chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
Hooray/Awwww. Hooray for updating and having writing of the best stories I've read! Awwww for the story and adventure being over . . . *sigh* I can't wait to continue reading "From London with Love" I know that will be an amazing story to read :) Over all, this story was one of the best and I am ready to follow you on your next story.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
one:IM EAGER TO READ MORRREEEE! two: and i think thea should die, and three: UPPPDDDDAAAATEEEEE!
anayu123 chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
i love this darn story! please make the 20th chapter? besides this chapter wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaasssssssss sooooooo great. oh man this is such a great chapter and story!
Amiella chapter 19 . 2/13/2011
this is my second time reading chapter 19! plllleaaaseeee update the 20th chapter soon. love this story me want more story want more story!1
RokrGl97 chapter 19 . 2/12/2011
AHHHHH! PLZ GIVE ME MORE I AM HOOKED ON THIS!
isabellemartin209 chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
more please!
x.x.beth.x.x chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
brill update soon x x
bluelover chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE! I'm eager for more. I'm happy, a;so shocked. Someone should make up a word for that!