Reviews for NGE: Walking in the Shadow of Dreams
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 8 . 4/1
I always love your versions of Gendo. He goes from evil manipulative bastard to truly Magnificent Bastard. And I LOVE it. Dumbledore wishes he was like your Gendo.
Gemini011 chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
Thank you so much for resolving that before you stupid updating this. Awesome story.
Gemini011 chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
That would have made a good ending point for this fic, in my opinion... except of course for Leliel.

Having read "Nobody Dies" before this one, that "I AM" gave me shivers.
Amsim chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
If this isn't the end PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story.
I beg you!
Amsim chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Damn this story is so good! I hope it is completed!
Amsim chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
I know I've said this a billion times but seriously THIS IS AMAZING!
Amsim chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Gah this is too good but i really need sleep
Amsim chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I'm supposed to be sleeping but i am so addicted
Amsim chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Loved it!
Amsim chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! That is all.
dsty292 chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
I've always wanted to see a good story like this one, something that addressed what would happen if things kept coming after the angels, and maybe some sort of redemption for Gendo. Thanks for this, and I'll be watching in case it updates!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
...
Yeah, alright. It's good.
Shouldn't really have expected anything else from Gregg Landsman of Nobody Dies fame. And yeah, I know that this one is older than NB, but I read that one first.
You have a tendency to make Rei... interesting, don't you? I'm just saying babies babies babies babiesbabiesbabies. And so forth. It's always a laugh.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
This is solid work here!
omnimon12 chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Uh-oh...
DirtNap chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
and another wonderfully abrupt cliffhanger. most excellent. Too bad These never seem to get finished eh?