Reviews for NGE: Walking in the Shadow of Dreams
You know, I was enjoying your story a lot. And I mean A LOT. IMO, it is better than Nobody Dies.

And then you stopped to update and started a rewrite. A rewrite that has not been updated in over four years.

You have great ideas and a very distinctive writing style, but most of your fics die ignominiously after a few chapters. It is heart-breaking checking your profile and seeing so many excellent or potentially great stories with no conclusion.

Sigh. At least this chapter is a good ending point (unlike the chapter six of the rewrite), since many important subplots have been resolved. Shinji and Asuka have resolved many of their troubles with their parents and are together, Ariel's origins have been revealed... unfortunately we will never know what Gendo was plotting.

I concur with the reviewer below me: if you have one fault in your stories, it is a lack of completion.
Fanus Obscurus chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
I you have one fault in all you myriad writings, it is one thing, and one thing alone: a lack of completion.
Madman chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
shinj got lot of nerve talking about someone when he the most mess up person in eva. compare to him and his dad, red eyes is more human then the both of them. funny how he see rei as a sister when he never saw her that way even after finding out the truth of her origin. the fact he could not move on from asuka or rei is one the big problems whit him in the main series. of course they have no problem moving on from him and who can blame them. nobody wants to be with a psycho.

fanfics turn all that around, making all that look like a good thing. nothing like the power of fanfics to spread lies.
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
I always love your versions of Gendo. He goes from evil manipulative bastard to truly Magnificent Bastard. And I LOVE it. Dumbledore wishes he was like your Gendo.
Gemini011 chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
Thank you so much for resolving that before you stupid updating this. Awesome story.
Gemini011 chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
That would have made a good ending point for this fic, in my opinion... except of course for Leliel.

Having read "Nobody Dies" before this one, that "I AM" gave me shivers.
Amsim chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
If this isn't the end PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story.
I beg you!
Amsim chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Damn this story is so good! I hope it is completed!
Amsim chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
I know I've said this a billion times but seriously THIS IS AMAZING!
Amsim chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Gah this is too good but i really need sleep
Amsim chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I'm supposed to be sleeping but i am so addicted
Amsim chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Loved it!
Amsim chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! That is all.
dsty292 chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
I've always wanted to see a good story like this one, something that addressed what would happen if things kept coming after the angels, and maybe some sort of redemption for Gendo. Thanks for this, and I'll be watching in case it updates!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
...
Yeah, alright. It's good.
Shouldn't really have expected anything else from Gregg Landsman of Nobody Dies fame. And yeah, I know that this one is older than NB, but I read that one first.
You have a tendency to make Rei... interesting, don't you? I'm just saying babies babies babies babiesbabiesbabies. And so forth. It's always a laugh.