Reviews for Empty Decisions
LibbyLoo chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
When has Neal or anyone for that matter EVER called Peter Pete? This was a good try, but a little research goes a long way to really make a story. Two minutes on Google would help :)
BookWorm4479 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I've started reading this story many times. Every time I get to chapter 3 I am so disgusted that I stop reading.

Yes, the bullet needs to come out. However, your story is set in New York City! They are not in the middle of the jungle or on a deserted island. There are hospitals and clinics everywhere! A few hours or even a few days with a bullet in his side is far far preferable to an amateur emergency surgery!

Do you have any idea what damage Peter could do poking around in there?

Why would you destroy such a promising story with 3 intelligent adults acting like idiots?
JennyLB chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
Okay, I just stumbled upon and read your story! Good stuff here. I really enjoyed it. Loved the banter between Neal and Peter and how true they seemed to the real characters. Really nice story line, too! Excellent! -Jenny
hollowgirl15 chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
oh my god! it goes without saying no one could read that story and not like it even a little bit! i freaking loved it! the crazy, the sad, and most of all the whump! i really liked the whole neal had a brother thing! i mean they should really make him have a past family life! i don't want the brother to die if their close though. i'm a sucker for brothers. thats why i loved peter and nathan from heroes. but still i really loved the whole thing! _
taliya162 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
loved it :) great ending to an awesome story xx
bluedragon1836 chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
Awesome!
Squint-1121 chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
Hahaha, love that last scene. This story is AWEsome! I love it SO much. You did a wonderful job with the characters, and it's very well written. Great job! :)
Stabbythings chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
That was great hehe awesome I'd say~ I like how you write too.
kenziecaffrey chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
Great story! And what I noticed is that you didn't mention Kate..once..in this whole story. I just read it (the whole story) in one sit down. Loved it very much!
mic19671967 chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
Awesome story!

Mic (the wife)
Iuliana chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
Wonderful story and what a great ending. This completes a great night or me. Just before I read this I saw the ratings for this week episode and they were great, best of season 2 so far. thank u for making my night perfect. I can't wait for your next story.
Tara Walden chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
Aw! That was such a great ending. It was totally worth the wait. _

~Kanae~
TXBamaFan chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
I almost forgot about this story! But I'm glad you stuck with it, I enjoy it each time I get an update, thanks for taking the time to finish!
masondixon chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
Thanks for the whumped Neal. Always appreciated :)
Shao7 chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
Please tell you are going to finish this story!

Please update soon!