Reviews for School Daze
DmonXtrmN8r chapter 17 . 8/4/2005
aw, thats sad, but I understand. if your heart isnt in the story anymore, its just not fun...i know i am making little sence but i understand. but i still think it would be awasome if you updated, but if you dont i understand. well anyways just wanted to let ya know that this story rocked. i really liked the part when Inuyasha and Miroku got drunk and sang to Sango and Kagome. and i was hopeing that they would get drunk again when Inu's birthday came around. but oh well. it was work a shot. anyways bye!
animerev chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Nice story hope you start it again!
soupbubbies chapter 13 . 7/28/2005
hey! lol, you took that last part from teh manga! i remember that, when inu was asking kag about miroku, if she liked perverts. lol. and in the beg, i was a tad bit confused b/c miroku said kagome and inu was in teh car and i was like waa...but now i understand! story is great! been reading it straight now for 1 hour...love iT!
Empty Spirit chapter 17 . 7/27/2005
Hey. I read through some of the reviews you recieved, and I understand completely how you feel. I simply can't believe the audacity some of the reviewers had, to insult you that way. I find it completely unacceptable. I would like to apologize for those idiots as a whole. Someone with your talent and intelligence does not deserve to be spoken to in such a disrespectful manner.

Anyway, I think it's a shame that you've lost interest in this story. It seemed so promising to me. But it makes sense that you wouldn't want to continue doing something you're not enjoying. After all, who's going to enjoy something you didn't even enjoy writing? There's something about a good writer that makes you feel the same way toward their work as you do. If they use dull language and seem bored with their work, then the intelligent reader will, in return feel bored with the work.

And since when is it your job to put your social life on hold, just to please some immature children who can't even leave a constructive, or even kind review?

I can only hope that one day you will return to this, as it is a very promising story, and it's quite obvious that you put a lot of thought and work into it, and it's a shame to stop in the middle.

But once again, I understand your desire to stop. Don't feel pressured by any of these fools to get your work out. If and when you feel like returning to this story, I'm sure you'll do so when you're good and ready. Good luck, and I hope to hear from you some time in the future.

If you want, you can contact me at Empty_Spirit_18 yahoo. com

(no spaces of course)

Good luck
Molly chapter 17 . 7/26/2005
Good on you for speaking your mind. I'm sure that the readers out there will understtand you when you say "I have a life. Is that such a crime?' I'm just glad you left a note so that we can undersand what's going on. Some people just cant do that. Thanks for keeping us in mind (even if it is the really dark dusty part).
tess chapter 17 . 7/25/2005
You said you loved it! Liar! In the last chapter you said you wouldn't stop the story! Once again, Liar!
Kar chapter 16 . 7/25/2005
I love this story! But I don't like the authors note. I never read them, they are so annoying. That means I didn't read yours, but still, i'm really happy you started this story. I can't wait till the end and I would totally be disappointed and angry if you stopped it. Of course I would understand, but I would also curse you. (sorry, i'm in therapy. I shouldn't be trying to curse anybody). Ok, Bye. REMEMBER, i won't curse you, unless my temper gets out of control, then I can't help it. Bye! have a nice day!
sally chapter 17 . 7/25/2005
I hate you. this story is good and you are going to stop writing. that's evil, leaving the story where it is, and when people want to read it. But, go ahead. just think about you. you suck.
Crimson Viper chapter 17 . 7/22/2005
I understand that you have a live and i am glad that you are getting back to it. I just hope that maybe one day you can start writing agian or even just try writing a paragraph to see if you still have it. I hope you read thsi reveiw because i know how life can drag you away and change itself on you. Well Thanks for the story so far and I hope life brings you happeness!
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 11 . 7/21/2005
omg this story is so great! I love it! and it's really well written! umm heh hehIi thought you might want to know about this little error in your story:

" I rubbed my ankle where he had accidentally kicked me, thankful for the break from dancing. "It's okay, really," I reassured him. "Let's just.. go sit down for a bit, okay?"

First dates suck. The relationship with 'Kekki and Inuyasha' hadn't been developed at all during the short time we've known each other, while at the same time the 'Kagome and Inuyasha' friendship had blossomed to the point where we were nearly best friends. "

Kagome says sit to Inuyasha and it doesn't work? I thought you might want to know just in case you revise this story or something. anyway, keep up the great work! :-D
An understading reader chapter 17 . 7/14/2005
To ,

i know that you may never read this mainly because you have no time. i would like to thank you for writing this story it was very good. I hope may one day you can grow to love anime again but if you dont thats ok. I hope that you do great in your job and find happyenss. i hope that you still write a little in your own time. Good luck in your future.

The Undersatding reader,

Gwen Scanlon ~(MidnightAngel17)~
jyghjhjgjj chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
i'm going to make a side story to this with or without your permission.
Haunt of twilight chapter 17 . 7/8/2005
i greatly enjoyed reading your story. while i do hope you will keep up with it i understand why you haven't. i just started a couple months ago and have yet to get a review i know it takes time. i hope all goes well for you and that you do pick this story up again until then i hope to read more of your other stuff.
kag101 chapter 17 . 7/6/2005
Its sad that you won't continue with this story but i understand what ya mean about haveing a life to live. I don't think that people are reading my stories just for amusment and frankly i don't care. to tell the truth its just something that i want to do. To...ya know relive stress. It's also sad that your not interested in Inuyasha anymore and i hope i never will get bored of it frankly. It's one of my many exscapes from the tought reality of life, to just imagen all the different adventures they have and what not. U might think that i'm just a little kid who dosn't know what i'm talking about but i do. im 15 and basically life hates me. the only way i can get away is threw this. Reading other stories to make me laugh and throw all my cares away. I think that the reason i write my fanfict is to bring that same joy to others as well. Again im dissapointed to here that u stopped this story but i do hope that u start it up again soon. I really enjoyed reading this. Ja!
Haunt of twilight chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
this is my 1st inuyasha fic. it's pretty cool .i look forward to more of your stuff. my sister told me about update look forward to it.
2,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »