Reviews for School Daze
lolClaidi chapter 17 . 7/5/2005
Hi!

I have to say, this is one of the best Inuyasha stories I have ever read! I really enjoyed it. It's sad that you aren't continuing it, though it's perfectly understandable about why. Hmm...it's been longer than a year since you've left this note, so I suppose you decided to close this for good? It's okay though, I mean, if you don't have an interest in Inuyasha anymore. I hope that if you do continue this story if you could tell me. Heh. My e-mail is if you ever continue!

I really love your fic! It was so good and interesting! Right after this, I'm going to go and read more of your fics. :) I do hope you continue this fab fic, though if you have no time, it's okay. Thanks for writing such a great fic! You are an AWESOME writer!

~meeh
sesshy's servent chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
heh heh Kagome going to an all boy school that is funny anyhoo sounds like a great story
fluffymaster chapter 17 . 6/26/2005
wow...touching...but true...I know EXACTLY how you feel...but you gonna make me cry...I like this story alot!one of the best I have EVER read!and to find out it has just been discontinued...*sniffle*...*sniffle* I wanna cry...
The Nonesuch chapter 17 . 6/24/2005
I appreciate your anger and your busy schedule. You sound like a nice girl; I'm sorry immature people have been bugging you. I enjoy your writing, and it's nice that you're not compromising what you want to write and feed us the gratuitous fake crap some people want to read.

Good luck!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
i'm just a little sad that you dont wnat to carry this story on any more...i really liked it and do hope that you try again at this but that its entirely up to you...i enjoyed it up to the last chapter a lot and i think it is really a great story!
Jackuhwalynn chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
really sucks, but I understand that u have ur own life, cause i do too. I don't update 24/7 either. I really do hope that u continue, even if its's 2 times a year. but I understand if u don't cause u lost interest in inuyasha. but a/w have a good summer! "05"

-Bubblez
Jackuhwalynn chapter 12 . 6/19/2005
Too cute! I love this story! but my computer won't let me read chappys 14, 13, and i was wondering if u could copy, paste, then e-mail it to me? cause i don't won't to continue reading until i read that chappy. thanx

-Bubblez
HanyouFreak42 chapter 17 . 6/17/2005
Omg... i almost cried... your ending it? Ok now im crying... but awesome story line btw... *tear falls on keyboard, shocking me* OW! Oh well there are writers just as good as you out there to keep me occupied. (This next comment is NOT, i reapet NOT made to be sarcastic) Have a fun 'life' and i really hope everything pulls together eventually.

Your completely INSANE reader,

- MaDiE-mOo (Note, i have been following this story line like insane. i only review on the last chapter btw, thats why you wont see me reveiwing any other chapter)
fanficfan789456123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
LOVE the story:)

You're a great writer:)
Inu22 chapter 16 . 6/9/2005
aww... Just when it getting good too! oh well. i can only hope that you reopen the story! TTFN! !_x!
Newbie GK chapter 17 . 6/7/2005
Well, I have been enjoying your story so far and I hope that eventually you will return to it. One thing I noticed though is you lead to many different possiblities (like Yura, baseball season, the two schools used to be one...) but instead of continuing with just one of these ideas, you seemed to drop them off and come up with something else. Not that it's a bad thing to introduce new ideas because I think that sort of thing makes the story more complex, but when you leave off on some of the ideas, I think it makes things confusing.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 17 . 6/7/2005
You ended at a cliffhanger. -sigh-

I love the story, it's great, hilarious and everything, but I understand about school and your life getting too much to write. I'm a college freshman, it's happening to me too. -grins-

Seriously though, you should continue the story, but no one's forcing your hand. If you don't want to do it, no one can force you to, right? As a previous reviewer said, this story could be an original one, if the names are changed or whatnot. Maybe you'll get published!

Hey, I'm just giving you incentive to continue. -Grins- I'm a hopeless fangirl of this story, and it's a shame that it ended. Anyway, good luck with your family and friends and life and all that. And -poke- UPDATE SOON!

-dodges rotten vegetables- I take that back! I take that back! -runs off-
Mally Ruler of All Eggs chapter 17 . 6/2/2005
please continue
Lin Zi Shuo chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I just want to tell you that someone hasn't given up waiting for you. You are an excellent writer, and I understand why you don't feel like doing fanfiction. I've felt that way myself sometimes. I simply want to encourage you, because this is an excellent story, and once finished, could very well be changed into an original story, and be published. I hope you're well!
Amaya-Oneesama chapter 17 . 5/31/2005
Wow. Good luck with your life. Ignore those rude reviews. People are dumbasses. It's sad to hear you haven't any interest in Inuyasha any more. Your story was, is, excellent! So many things have been left unresolved, though. As sad as it is that you have no interest anymore, I can understand what you're doing. Writing should be enjoyable, and if you aren't having fun, you shouldn't do it. I support your decision 100%. If you ever feel like it, however, come back and write a chapter for us. Good luck with your life!.
2,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »