Reviews for School Daze
Sincere Joyy chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
WHAT! SERIOUSLY WHAT! I fell completely head over heels fotr this story and its discontinued *crys & crys & picks up a desk and breaks it in half & crys*.

It was such a good story and wanted to see if inuyasha found out if kagome was actually a guy.

Clara you ROCK and even thougth this story is discontinued you at least tryed. :)
Mystic Ren chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
i am so sorry you cant continue this story! its brillient! (cries into inuyasha doll) you are a fab writer, keep writing!
E.N.I.G.M.A.of.the.S.O.U.L chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
It was so disappointing to be carried on a great ride of a story to get the end of chapter 16 and be told there is no more to come... :,(

I'm sorry you had to discontinue such a sweet story.

I hope you continue it one day.
Nyx's Echo chapter 16 . 3/18/2010
Im EXTREMELY sorry to hear that it's on 'permanant hiatus' since it was such a lovely fanfic... for this reason, i used to never read discontinued stories but urs was definitely worth reading and i don't regret doing so.

LOVED it~
michelle chapter 16 . 2/28/2010
Oh honey, you had a great thing going here. It was great and fun while it lasted. I really liked the way you played Kagome in this being a boy, just right. Not over boyish, not over girlish. Not trying too hard it's obvious. And I love all the giggles and stuff lol. I love the little mir/sang stories of when they were kids, I can so picture that.

This is so great I might check out some of your other stories. I really wish you would keep writing this though.

P.S do you still get these reviews? I know you havent been on in a long time...

mmotil1 columbus.
InuKagomeForever chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aw I wish you didn't dicontinue the story, but I understand when you lose all motivation. Regardless, the story was good. Can't say I absolutely loved it, but it was an easy read and I enjoyed it. There were a few little mistakes when it came to ages and things like that from chapter to chapter, but it didn't affect the story. I loved the plot. VERY original. I feel that the relationships developed too fast and i also felt that the characters were underdeveloped. There was a lot of OOC. It didn't really progress too much in the 16 chapters, so it felt pointless, but all it needs is a little push to get past that. There were lots of funny parts and situations that have a lot of potentional. Overall it was a good story with a lot of potential and I enjoyed it.
Caffeine-Fueled chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
OMG! You absolutely suck! I fell in love with this story and you discontinue it *cries*. No fair! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please with a cherry on top, continue!

I am begging you!
Potato Monarch chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Uh... wouldn't Inuyasha be calling Kagome a 'bastard' instead of a 'bitch'. Because the term 'bitch' is mostly used for girls, and Kagome is discuised as a guy.
ALY chapter 16 . 3/20/2009
MOAAR _ SUCH AN AWSOME STORY
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
i love the story plz continue!
JasminDragon92 chapter 16 . 2/3/2009
Cool story dude- i can berely wait for the next chapter

(sorry if my english suck)
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/28/2009
that was so Awesome! ok, really, i've never heard of this story, *let alone READ the story* till i saw a picture on where it said " School daze" with Inu and Miroku singing and dancing. i've got to admit, your story was funny, no, hilarious, surprising, and cool. i'd give you all 5 thumbs up.
bingbangboom714 chapter 16 . 1/5/2009
Sorry, I didn't read this.

I don't really like to start reading discontinued stories.

I just wanted to tell you, holy crap you have a lot of reviews.
jakenthebest chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
hahahaa there's an all girl's school right next to it! hilarious! too bad for kagome!
Torie Williams chapter 16 . 7/26/2008
why are you not wrighting on to it? i think this is a reslly good storie amd u just leave it at a hangcliff... do u not have any ideas or something for the storie?
2,253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »