Reviews for School Daze
bluerelic chapter 17 . 12/12/2004
Hey, I understand that you have much more important things than finishing this fic here, but for the record, it's one great piece of writing. I love the plot and it's just so darn hilarious at times! Although I would really really hope that you finish this story, I respect your wish not to do so. I understand how crappy or complicated or just darn vague life can get. Hope you all the best. (and btw did I mentioned that it would be great if you finished this story?)
Serenity117 chapter 17 . 12/11/2004
I understand that you don't want to write this story any more, and your completly right about not writing it for the readers but for yourself! If you can't fully enjoy what you are doing then you should no longer have to do it. I must admit though I am sad, I loved your story. I hope that maybe one day you might finish it with one last chapter. Hope evrything works out, I'm sure it alredy has. Bye!

Serenity117
p4intthestars chapter 16 . 12/9/2004
What a wonderful story. I found out at about Chapter 6 that it was not completed and you had no intentions of updating any time soon, but I was already so drawn by the characters and plot that I continued reading anyway.

You have... had?... a wonderful sense of humor that cause me to laugh out loud literally quite a few times. I have so many questions though to things you left open (obviously since the story is uncomplete)

Just a few:

Why on earth did Kagome run away screaming after Psychology class when Inuyasha said something about being hypnotised?

Who is the Pyschology teacher?

What was Inuyasha and Kikyo's secret about Miroku's beach house?

Oh the agony!

After the questions, I did want to mention that I completely understand your hiatus in your writing. I dont' wish to seem like an annoying reviewer begging for you to continue. I myself used to write Inuyasha fanfic, and stopped about 14 chapters in... and it has now been over 6 months since writing. Reviewers can be so impertinent demanding chapter updates, despite an author expressing their wishes. I'm sorry you have had to deal with that.

Thus said, thank you for writing as much as you have, your story completely captivated me. :)
akuma-river chapter 17 . 12/6/2004
Wow. You have some great tallent. Keep up the excellent work. coolsa.
Chococat chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Heh, ur not the only one. I go for Sess/Kag too, lol. Damn..this fic would be so righteous if it had Sesshomaru and Kagome as the main couple or something. (Not that u should change this story in any way)
confused dolphin chapter 17 . 11/25/2004
Aw, ur not going to write it anymore? This is one of the rarely Inu/Kag fic I like to read, I usually go for Sess/Kag, yeah I know I'm twisted... But ayways, if u want to update again, could u e-mail me at ruosia

Tks! Bye!
Twilight Shadow Kitsune chapter 17 . 11/19/2004
I realy like this story it is too bad it has been closed, but I understand anyway happy writing JA
thesingingbunny chapter 14 . 11/17/2004
Hey, I really like this story so far, and I wish you would finish it. I know you went on hiatus, but it's a really good story. I respect your decision, and I hope you start feeling better so you can continue This is a really great story! Write on. Update when you can, I'll be waiting! )
forgottenecho chapter 17 . 11/17/2004
Hey, this was a really good story, and I'm sorry to hear that it's been closed. I know this is really late, but I just wanted to say that you did a really nice job. Also that if you do write it should be for you, and I hope you do have time to write, if not for the readers, at least for yourself. Hope everything is well.
Lyriic chapter 17 . 11/14/2004
*starts to cry* I can't blame you but it's kinda sad that your not writing anymore, I just read, and was realy enjoying this fic (ur an awesome writer!) But I guess that if you just can't write anymore you can't write anymore. But I just wanted to say that I love this fic and I will resolutly be looking foward to the day that you hopefully decide to continue it! Untill then, Ja ne!

-Hanyou Vixen
Empress Rora chapter 17 . 11/13/2004
hye sry theywere being mean but hey i really like ur stuff dont worry about them if u love to write who cares what they have to say and hey i think ur agood write and i would be honored if u would read my storys and tell me what u think thanks princess_ death aka aundrea
evilteddybear chapter 17 . 11/12/2004
I have a suggestion. I love this story. Why don't you get a co-author to make finishing it more interesting and easy? Or why don't you let one of your devoted fans finish the story? Just a suggestion.
Bianca chapter 17 . 11/7/2004
Aw that sucks tha you don't have interest in anime anymore. But I guess I'll get over it if you don't ever update this story again. But you right you should move on with life. But if you get ideas again for the story then go for it. The story was amazing though. I loved and you did a great job on it.
KetsuekiTenshi chapter 17 . 11/6/2004
fuck dem daym hataz haten on yooh gurl! dey dont noe watz goin in ur life! so if ya hataz gotta daym motha fo problem wid dis gurl here, yooh goin tooh hav tooh answer tooh meeh, ya got dat sheit? imma getten tired of dehm 'flamez; peeple beeh putten on hard worken authors n sheit. FLAMEs ish mo lyk code fo HATAz hoo beeh haten on da authorz, anyone feelen meeh? aiite den, lata n tiite ass story author Clara.
ceelion chapter 17 . 11/5/2004
Aww...I really enjoyed reading your fic.

It was wonderful-entertaining, tongue-in-cheek humor that make you want to simply smash your face down and laugh, and a terrific plot that is abosolutely original, and works just fine.

Are you saying that you have perhaps left altogether? Forsaken your writing? I sincerely hope that you someday resolve to continue, and I hope that your workload will lighten. _

If you ever do decide to, I'd like you to know that you have a wide audience just anticipating the next chapter. And the one after that. And the one after that...
2,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »