Reviews for School Daze
soccergirl56 chapter 16 . 7/17/2008
this is a great story!
soccergirl56 chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
this story is getting to be alot like ranma 1/2 because kagome got people lovin both genders.
tavisa chapter 16 . 4/8/2008
Awesome!
cutebutpsychogirl chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
i understand that you dont want to continue but i just want you to know that you have written an amazing story. your also an amazing writer. keep up the good work with you other stories.

a dedicated fan
Aegis Lule Bore chapter 16 . 3/22/2008
Why are you discontinuing the story? It's really good please please keep writing "_"
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
O.O Now this is an interesting idea! I just couldn't believe that there was a girls' school all along. Feel so bad for her.
Inuyasha420 chapter 16 . 2/11/2008
I hope you come out of your hiatus soon, I really love this story and I was wondering how thing would go between 'Kagome','Kekki', and Inuyasha!
AkemiLove chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
Serves me right for reading a discontinued story D But I just wanted to tell you how fun this was to read. I've seen and read a lot of girl-dressing-up-as-a-boy ideas, and I never thought I'd see something new, but you surprised me :D Great job
chillaxin101 chapter 16 . 1/30/2008
I really, really love ur story...please continue and finish it at one point or another, it's one of the best Inu Yasha fic I've read, and I can't wait to find out how it unravels.

Chillaxin101
skaterbaby-4-14 chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
that was really good i hope you update soon because i can't wait to find out what is going to happen next i think you are a really good author by what I can tell from this story I am definatly check out your profil!
eva chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
really good story

but...

Well, besides Souta, but he's only eleven.

I thought he was 12 did he just turn 12 so kags kind of still thought of him as 11 year old or what

again great story
AlucardsCountess chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I love this kind of story! YAY! Keep it up! ~
Kokuryuha chapter 16 . 10/12/2007
hehehehhehehe mystery machine lol thats good, please update soon! muwahahahhahahaha kagome as a guy, rofl its a great story!
Tzarista chapter 16 . 9/10/2007
it was a great story while it lasted .. thanks for writting :)

too bad that there is no more :'(
Relena Peace chapter 16 . 8/15/2007
Aw...it's sad to read that you discontinued the story. I must say that I have enjoyed it, and have viewed it more like a Manga type continual story rather than a fanfiction. It's like

every chapter is a different "episode" with different issues and things coming up. _~" Anywhoo...even though you're not continuing it, thank you for keeping what you do have written, up. ." I've enjoyed reading it!

:: huggles ::