Reviews for School Daze
Relena Peace chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
ACK! OMG OMG OMG! :: deep breaths :: Oh My GOD!

:: runs to read the next chapter ::

~Relena Peace
Relena Peace chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
O...I like it so far! I can't read it all right now, I need to blow dry my hair and get ready for work, but I'll come back later to finish up!

:: huggles ::

~Relena Peace
phoenixwings37 chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
oh...that means that you can write another chapter soon?right?
SwEeT.yAoI.fAnDoM chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
AWOSME! the most interesting thing i have read in a while
XsHArPXAzXAxSpOoNx chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
friggin tight!
Kayley chapter 17 . 6/6/2007
Clara I understand your busy, and I hope you finish School dazed soon!
Aesha chapter 17 . 5/12/2007
Awe... I guess I kind of brought it upon myself by reading this story when it specifically said "Discontinued" in the summary, but ahh well... It was so worth my time.

I think the last thing you need now is for someone to tell you to update, although it's been 3 years since you left this note... so I won't be a pest. I just want to review and say that - this is truly an awesome story. Great job!

x3,

Aesha
lucindahall chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I finished reading ch 1 of School Daze and I really great. i noticed that Sango's last name is Youkaitarashi, actually I thing that a demon slayer is Taijiya. That's how I've seen it spelled in other fanfics.
Tifa Sohma chapter 16 . 4/20/2007
When is Inuyasha going to find out Kagome is a girl? gyaa... okay so Another thing how is he going to react? or atleast when do you think that you are going to put it into the story... Great story! pretty funny!
tashicutz chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
kewl
cute but psycho girl chapter 17 . 3/27/2007
yeah i have to agree with you when you say that it is rude for people to tell you to stop your life for theirs. anyways, i just wanted to say that i liked your work and i hope you continue it when you have time. later :) :) :) :)
Yuehswind chapter 17 . 1/7/2007
Well I am dissappointed that you deicded to leave this fic but I can understand. Good luck in whatever you do
Aristocratic Assassin chapter 17 . 12/28/2006
i understand completely sometimes your interests can only go so far and we grow up and lose interest in what we once thought we loved,maybe you should think about giveing the option of having someone else finish the story for you? but i loved the story and i will forever be looking for the next chapter!

A.A.N.
kitsune-koinu chapter 17 . 12/16/2006
great fic!hope you write more soon!
The Wigmonsters chapter 17 . 12/12/2006
It's okay. I COMPLETELY understand how you feel. There are a lot of times when I wonder if I'll ever have enough time for everything, and quite a few times when I'll start a story, then lose complete interest in it(though I've gotten loads better at knowing when to recognize a story that'll actually go somewhere and a story that's a piece of crap that'll only hold my attention for a couple weeks at most). It was a good story and perhaps you will update it someday. For now, though, have an enjoyable life and Merry Christmas!

-Night