Reviews for School Daze
Inuyasha.plus.Kagome chapter 10 . 1/18/2006
poor souta! :( :( :( haha inu is in ...almost...love!
Inuyasha.plus.Kagome chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
aw...ish it would be much better if inuyasha wasn't completely plastered and he knew that kagome was a chicklol... by the way some of your lines in your story litterally make soda come out of my nose...well almost...IT HURTS lol
Inuyasha.plus.Kagome chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
burnage on inuyasha!
Inuyasha.plus.Kagome chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
i love the sound effects ... "twock" ahah
blackwings89 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
arg! i hate kikyo! shes a bitch! anyways... good story! i loved it

~blackwings89
MoonlitJanuary chapter 17 . 1/5/2006
hey your story is awsome write some more! And when is Kagome gonna tell Inuyasha that shes a girl?
Inuyasha-is-pretty chapter 16 . 1/2/2006
Ireally enjoyed this chapter...I wonder who will slip up firt about kagome being a girl, miroku...kaome..possibly her little brother?
Hazel Maraa chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
Great story, I love it. I totally understand about why it's closed, and probably never going to get updates again. It's an awesome story regardless, and I'm sorry that it won't get finished. If you do ever decide to finish it, please give me a shout out or something.
ocean-breeze28 chapter 16 . 12/24/2005
OK dude, I have been waiting for you to update this tory for like months!I love your story and I want to read more but you wont update!I know that your probably really busy and all but I need to read more. I added your story to my favs list cuz I thought it was awesome, then you stopped updating!No fair! your killing me here! SO i will repeat it again. UPDATE PLEASE!
SallyWally chapter 16 . 12/23/2005
UPDATE SOON!

when does inuayasha actually find out about kagome/kikki?

LOL
angelforshow chapter 17 . 12/21/2005
Clara:

I have to admit, I knew that when I saw chapter 17 titled "Author's Note", it would be closed, unfinished.

However, even though I just read the story today, I still want to offer the praise and constructive criticism that I would've given to anyone else.

This story was far by one of the most enjoyable that I've read for Inu-Yasha in a while. The plot was excellent and the characters were developed very well. I just regret that Inu-chan never had the chance to figure out the real Kagome to let the real fluff begin. Your grammar was perfectly fine however. You probably went back to edit things, but it was all good.

I did read the author's notes that you posted at the ends of the chapters though. I have to admit, your life sounded like hell for a few chapters. I'm really sorry about what's happened, even though it might have been over a year since the incidents.

You also mentioned that you've lost your intrests in Inu-Yasha. The series does get tiring, after reading all 23 volumes currently out, such as I have. But I still have a special spot for AUs.

Even though some people might not understand why you stopped this story, I do. And for those bitches who complain, they should be glad that you left this story posted up on FF and didn't delete it. As much as I personally enjoy writing, FF isn't the real world at all. No one should let it drag their life down at all.

Wow, this was a long review.

-xx Painful Bliss xx
RuBiAx chapter 17 . 12/18/2005
ow!

i read this story like... well a long long long LONG time ago... and i recently find it by casualty... i must tell u, when i came across this little fic, everything came in my mind... this was the funniest story i've ever read... i mean i loved it, the plot was soo good...

i really understand what it feels like whn suddenly u dont have that much time to write anymore... it has happened to me... i just really cant find time to write and maneage to have time for all the work, friends, family and all of the stuff that complement my live... i just cant seat in front of the computer for hours like before... uff... i cant say i dont miss it, because i do... but i just cant find the time... anyway.. now that i started my winterbreak i was fooling around and i found this... i must admit that i was kind of disapponted beacuse i really wanted to see how this ended up... but then again, it is your fic, and therefore your call...

I hope u get inspired once again and keep writting, because to be honest i did truly loved this fic!

Well, i kind have been babbling too much, havent i?

I wish u the best in these holidays, merry christmas! and happy new year 06!

Take care

Rubiax
Symbolic chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Sad.
HADmatter chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
great
ebayrose chapter 17 . 11/25/2005
I have something to ask, may we work together to finish this story as in you answer my Questions I write the rest of the story on paper and we put it up once we're finished.

My email is