Reviews for School Daze
LIQUIDCELL chapter 16 . 11/20/2005
too bad-sad, that ur not updating anymore.
Darling-Dollface chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Haha funny chapter! Yura's kinda creepy tho o.O but other than that it was freakin hilarious! anyways keep up the good work! _ laterz...
Delicious.Mistress chapter 17 . 11/10/2005
I would just like to say, contrary to your note, that i really do understand where you are coming from. People grow up, thier interests change and there is a point where they must focus on their future and their life. is entirely for people with spare time, and the author who write these fantastic sroies give a part of themselves to spread their talent. I respect them for that. I will not deny that I can be one of those "harassing" reviewers, because i have sent more than my share of hassle reviews to update. Like i understand completely, because i myself, have cancelled the prolongation (is that a word?) of my stories. I repect your decisiona dn think that you are one fantastic writer with an amazing sense of humor. Good Luck with life and maybe someday you can finish this story.

-Miss V
Delicious.Mistress chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Oh I can tell this is going to be good. This story is going on my Favourites List! Now I will read on ..
Sesshi-sama chapter 17 . 11/5/2005
i understand completly, i have a lot of little things that i had started but lost intrest in. for now they sit and rot while i try an do other stuff and sometimes i get my intrest back and sometimes i dont. its okay and this is a really great story so your a great autheress. bye
ocean-breeze28 chapter 17 . 10/30/2005
Oh its really really good so far bt you cant just leave it like that. I need more!Update soon please!
Anime Chick009 chapter 17 . 10/27/2005
NO NO NO NO it can't be stopped this is such a great story plz continue it !
NekoNoBaka13 chapter 9 . 10/22/2005
First of all, nice job. You have an adorable writing style that makes the reader burst out laughing at times and keep an amused smile on at all others, and that effect can potentially put it above even the most elegant of styles. However, YOUR fanfic has strayed a little from the canon... it's not inuyasha-ish enough. The usual relationships are present (inu-kag-kikyo, san-mir), but only on the most basic of levels, so these relationships are not definitive of inuyasha... they could be for a lot of other things. With this in mind, I suggest you remove all inuyasha references from your story, and pass it off as an original composition, possibly on Now, I don't hate Inuyasha... on the contrary, I consider myself a connoisseur of sorts in the Inufanfic world. But I do think your story has so (comparitively) few references to Inuworld that it would be better off standing alone.

Sometimes, it even seemed like Inuyasha was holding you back; the early part when Yura casts the sit spell seemed horribly out of place and didn't fit the story.

I hope my suggestion was helpful! Happy writing!
jayempty chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
wow this is a really great story. i'm really upset to find out that you're not going to continue with it because it's really great but i understand that it would be hard for you to continue. i still hope you'll eventually change your mind and go on with this though so i'm gonna put it on my story alert list just in case. bye for now!

-Jenna
god chapter 17 . 10/18/2005
i love this story though plz for the sake of the children, for the sake of the poor, 4 every damn inuyasha fan out there holding there breaths till u update, plz continue this brilently writen story an does ppl just wanted an excuse 2 get u motivated 2 know that it effects us all when u dont update so plz on my account update
Cait18 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
nice
god chapter 11 . 10/18/2005
but... she said sit didnt she?
miss koneko chapter 17 . 10/17/2005
wow, fair enough! i noticed in some of ur authors notes that a lot of heavy stuff was going on in ur life, and i was surprised u'd managed to write ANYTHING.

thank u very much for the effort u've put into this story. it's awesome! it would b awesome if u ended up finishing it one day, but its obvious that ur swamped and ur life is way more important than a story. plus, things and people change, no one can expect ur interests to always b the same, let alone ur outlook on life and ur style of writing.

anyways, i wish u the best in whatever u do :)

Kyoumi chapter 17 . 10/15/2005
That's sorta sad... Oh well. I love your story. And even though you aren't going to update it anymore, I'm still adding it to my favorites list. I really like it. Your story had so many humorous things in it that I could hardly believe it. It was very fun to read.

Thanks for a good experience. You got a fan for your writing in one day, and I loved reading the story.
sesshomaru's lover for etenity chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
clara if you need some help please tell me i like to help and i love the story if you ever need time to your self take it. if you have some ideas for the story tell me if you want id be glad to help in anyway i can just email me at k thanks plz dont give myy email to anyone thanx bye
2,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »