Reviews for Sparks To The Flame
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great story and really shows how trying to fix one thing can mess up everything else. Could have gone either way at the end well done
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Giggling at the random A Walk To Remember line.
cressey chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
this story is amazing. I dont even think you realise how epic this is. i love it!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Another story that I keep coming back to, I've read this at least 5 times this year. And every time I pass it I just have to give it another go. So passionate. Love how you explain their thoughts and feelings. Thanks heaps for sharing
John Nighthawk chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Please write a sequel. I highly enjoyed this story. I am a believer in Rachel/Quinn as soulmates and a romantic couple. Great dialogue and expressing the feelings/emotions of the characters.
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Yet another fantastic story. I love the slow build up of your works...makes it all the more satisfying at the end. I love how you write both of these characters too...perfect!
Waldsen chapter 1 . 12/19/2009

I love your fics

This one is just perfect

Amazing work!
Sheaggins chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
this story was AMAZING!

i know it was a one-shot but PLEASE write more...
rain1657 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
loved it! amazing work
Cyberbaby chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
omgosh that was such a great one shot and i'm glad things worked out in the one point it did seem rachel was seducing quinn.

i loved how quinn flipped rachel around and pushed her out the doors and told her to 'go'