Reviews for The Cruise
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Ha haaaaa... great start... Oh I laugth myself out reading , the efforts they all are doing are LOL ! ha haaaaaa... I imagined Tonys eyes popping shinning circles out as in the cartoons, while saying " bikinis bikinis bikinis... "ha haaaaaa... Oh Im dying to see Jethro on a Cruise boat ( it would be booooooring for him...? ha haaaaaa... ROFL !
IMSLES chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Not sure why you've stopped writing, but I hope you return. Would love to read more of this one, too.

~~Sue
dg101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
"The past three days have been the most productive his bullpen had ever seen. Not only was all the paper work caught up on, but there had been no pranks, food fights or goofing off. Each one of his agents has practically fallen over themselves at crime scenes to carry out his orders."

hehehe-I'm sure Gibbs will take your idea about the trip.:)Great beginning-I can't wait to read the next part!:)
LBQIO chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
i dont mean to be rude but are youn rewriting this because i remember reading this a while ago\

but i still like it
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Great beginning. It's so funny how everyone is tripping over each other trying to make good impressions. Looking forward to see where this is going.
ncislove chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Can I go on the cruise with Gibbs? I'm glad you are posting again!