Reviews for The HeavenPiercing Fox
zack25king chapter 5 . 3/22
Are you still continuing this? It's really good, love to see more!
Whitenergyblade5 chapter 5 . 3/5
Plz make more chapters this s such a good fanfiction
metalgear ponysolid chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
this is a good story i have read many good ones but this is one of the best with the storytelling and bring up the importal [i cant spell the world up ,sorry] thing up i all most forgotten that.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapter soon
Toby860 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
this is doing alright. I think it could use some work and im not sure of the idea of sasuke being the pilot of gurren.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
This story is great I can't wait to read more.
NightFlowerLuv chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Wow! This story is pretty decent! But it looks like its been more than a year since you've updated, huh? That sucks, because you should really continue this! _
e7cg13 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Awsome xover the two settings complement each other well. If its possible, I hope you can update this story in the future :)
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Great story so far. Anything with Gurren Lagann is tops in my book. Please keep up the good work.
planer sage chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
great story, but I think gurren Lagann was pioleted by mainly either the pilot of the Lagann or the Gurren. I think if they did have the struggle in this chapter, the controls would have frozen up. The meaning of gurren lagann is the combining will of the two pilots. I can't way to see them go into space. I hope arc-gurren and supergalaxy dai-gurren are still around. Will naruto have a "happily ever after moment" of rebirth like simon? and you manly speechs are awesome. Can't wait for more.
BADASS chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
NICE ASS STORY! please continue
BADASS chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
NICE ASS STORY! please continue
Ang chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Yo, it's me. I checked out your story, and you're right about missing apostrophes and stuff. Still pretty cool. XD

Contact me if you need help editing.
Raidentensho chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
eh. been quite awhile. but not bad for a filler. loved the conflict of sasuke and naruto. i so can't wait for more. until then, ja!
god of all chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon