Reviews for MIFFY: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
PushingReality34 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
you do know that there is another fan fic with the same title and discription as yours, right?
babyo chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Loved it!
carebear309 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Nice to see the start of their "relationship". Wow they really are dedicated to the Beatles. Their feelings about Metallica are how I feel about Rush. I get into arguments with my brother all the time because he feels the need to degrade my favorite band (U2) while I can't stand the nasally twang of Rush.
sharkbellywhite chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
This was really sweet, and I like how you discredited the 18 year old! I mean really! The nerve of that guy! Looking forward to more of your writing team. Thanks for the updates!
fanficreader83 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
what a great beginning for them... a nice story to tell the kids! ;)
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
So totally cute how they met. *sigh*
lulabelljane chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Loved seeing how this all started for them! So very good!
violetbubblegum chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
O.O It was a dream?

...

DAMN! I wanted it to be real xD
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Well dayum...what a dream! *smacks forehead* Ireally, really need to get caught on Maybe I'm Falling for You!
twilighter-g chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I've got a list about a mile long of all the things I want Edward to do to me in my dreams.
gmoney chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You naughty, naughty girls! Loved it, I was wondering if this was going to be a dream sequence... ah well If only to dream...
NoVerbalFilter chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
gotta love the outtakes!
Tilly Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OMFG Whore! You are a fucking genius. Risbee I fucking love you! The entire time I was reading I thought it was going to be a wet dream. *sigh* such an awesome dream Miss Whore. You are awesome!
amwine chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Love it! Great job...thanks!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
oh, Whore... yes! Yes! Yes! m, right... there! almost - so - close - -just - just - just a little more - yes... oah!

*faints*