Reviews for MIFFY: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
kneon chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hot outtake. Thanks
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Cute! I love it! I'm glad our little Risbee has such a love for bookstores and quite the imagination! 3 This was great, I love that he was dreaming the whole thing. Nice. :) I can't wait to see what other outtakes you two come up with for this story! :)
bacmel79 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
NOt gonna lie! I had a "What the Fuck is she thinking" moment when I got my e-mail alert for this. you know it just tells you the title of the story in the subject. SO anyhow the first thing I thought of was Miffy the bunny, don't know if you've ever seen it but it's a kids show, so anyway, I was like she's writing a story and likly a dirty story about this bunny. GAH WTF! Then I opened the e-mail to get the discription and I was able to breath again. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. It's been a long weekend with the New Moon openeing and hanging out with the in laws all weekend. LOTS of KIDS everywhere.
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Great outtake. So much fun, even if it was only a dream. At least we know that Edward is creative...

I can't wait for more outtakes or main story!
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
that was hot... don't worry edward... someday! ;)
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was so very, very hot! I almost wish it was real and not a dream sequence. It was nice to see just how much Edward thinks about Bella. Not to mention What he thinks about while thinking of her. LOL !

I look forward to more outtakes of this story and of course the actual story Updates. I can't wait to see where the character end up considering that they are hiding from each other like big freaken cowards. LOL!

Loved it!~Jennifer
VirtuousBee chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Excellent and super funny!
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Love it!

M. LeBlanc
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh man! You know I love you guys hard, seriously - but that just might've been among the hottest lemon that I've ever read. It might have something to do with the fact that I'd always thought I'd wanted to be a librarian when I grew up; oh well, I got my life around books in other ways instead.

Valleegrl chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh my, that was good!
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh what a good dream to have. I think Edward is going to need to spend some time in the shower after that dream. Gah who wouldn't want to have sex in a book store. Very hot. Great job sweets.
Risbeen chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Love it, love you, and I couldnt have asked for anything more bb.

Im speechless...

Get ready for me, Im ready to jump!
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
thank you very much ladies..

I'm on my way to work.. so this is a quick review! :)

I loved it..

Thanks for the warning CPW.. (that this is a fantasy outtake) LMAO! :P

Hahahah.. love how you ended it! Awesome job ladies..

Looking forward to more on the actually fic!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13