Reviews for MIFFY: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
shecater chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Well done! Great honeymoon for these two. I cracked the hell up at the Esme & Renee phone call!
shecater chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Mother -in - laws can be a piece of work and Esme and Renee live up to it at the reception. LOL What a great chapter! Perfect for those two!
shecater chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I was curious how they started off in the chat room. Great chapter!
shecater chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I like a dominate Bella. Even if she only in Edwards dreams! Great outtake!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
OMG! Another outtake of MIFFY! Preposterous! Lol! Well lets read it girl! Lol! So i finally get to read this. I have been reading to read it for like a week now. Ha!

The honeymoon oh this is going to be good! "doing the horizontal tango, making whoopee, knocking boots… you know parking the Plymouth into the garage of love." Have i mentioned before how much i love Esme and Renee! Cause i love their characters so much! Aww, that was too cute. And again i love drunken Renee and Esme. But besides that. I loved this chapter/outtake so much! It was wonderful and amazing! And just plain incredible with a huge cherry on top! And i love cherries! So i cant for more from you in your new stories! See you soon!

Ashley
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
This was very amazing. I am so glad that someone purchased this outtake. Awesome job. Take care, Bunnies
ckcpurple chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Thanks for re-visiting them. Gotta love those mothers!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
I know people who actually stayed in one of those bures at the Tokoriki. They are amazing, aren't they?

-Q
grrrr.edward chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
SOOOO ogood! love these two, will forever miss them!
hdink chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
awe, that was sweet!
KelseyBea chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
So cute! I am glad you wrote this outtake for us all to read!
Fiyaaa chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Renew and Esme I shall miss you too so damn much x
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
WOW Just WOW! I missed these two sooo much. That chapter was WOW! I alway love reading about them, so thank you for that chapter it was FUCKAWESOME! Happy Holidays!
revans12 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I'm just now getting to this, and how perfect was their honeymoon for them? Awesome job :) It just made me realize, all over agian, how much I miss these too.
spunkmehard chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Beautiful,fun,zany and so hot. Glad you got those wacky horndog mothers in there. Thanks for this CPW, you da bomb girlie!
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »