Reviews for The Confederate
Justin chapter 58 . 6/18
I finally finished the 58 chapters so far, I love Warhammer 40k crossovers and you wrote one hell of a story! I hope you continue this epic soon, because I'm craving for more!
Mephistonthelordofdeath chapter 7 . 4/19
blood angels are my favorite chapter
devilavalanche chapter 1 . 4/15
Hey, is this fanfic finished?
Christopher97 chapter 1 . 3/12
Hey toasterman just wondering if your continuing this story or if you already finished it elsewhere?
Guest chapter 32 . 8/16/2016
admittedly i wanted to stop reading this when you said CMC armor was better than power armor, like when you said "butthurt" but kept going anyways cause it has my curiousty then my attention cause i can't stop reading. even the imperium needs helps...lots of help in just more than one way, but meh i'm just grunt, so this to high above for my pay grade.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
The fanboyism is strong in this one.

Both the author and the reviewers.
Not a heretic chapter 28 . 5/2/2016
You are the best author I have ever read from. Props to you dude.
nopparitari chapter 58 . 3/12/2016
Hoping for a new chapter and that the story is not abandoned.
the17thmuse chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
Oh, gosh. I am liking this fic so much!
NathanEryk chapter 58 . 2/13/2016
I have really enjoyed this story, being one of the only really long Fanfictions I have stuck with, and I am now quite disheartened to see it end here.
Nevertheless, there were times I outright laughed and short moments a solemnly felt for the characters. This took some effort I expect, especially sticking with it up till now.
Thanks for the writing, hope you do well from here on
-NathanEryj
General Bobo chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
If it doesn't work hit it. If it still doesn't work hit it again.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
"He'd used the visor's camera to scrapbook every odd target he'd ever engaged, and his suit's onboard computer had a very full combat image log to attest to that. Jax felt that it was important to have a hobby." - Beautiful character immersion. Love Jax after this line. xD
Ikurus chapter 58 . 9/22/2015
This is great. I just wish Jax could have done more against the imperial fanaticism and xenophobia, but that might be beyond even the emperor at this point.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
Feg'atfaggot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Mixing an old world racism and slavery with space marines doesn't seem to cope well with the ideal of a space marine seeing as there isn't really such thing as "races" amongst man kind in the 40k universe. Just humans and xenos. Overall making a marine into a confederate is downright disrespectful to a lot of readers. Overall put together well and lots of good action.