Reviews for The Confederate
admittedly i wanted to stop reading this when you said CMC armor was better than power armor, like when you said "butthurt" but kept going anyways cause it has my curiousty then my attention cause i can't stop reading. even the imperium needs helps...lots of help in just more than one way, but meh i'm just grunt, so this to high above for my pay grade.
The fanboyism is strong in this one.

Both the author and the reviewers.
Not a heretic chapter 28 . 5/2
You are the best author I have ever read from. Props to you dude.
nopparitari chapter 58 . 3/12
Hoping for a new chapter and that the story is not abandoned.
the17thmuse chapter 2 . 2/23
Oh, gosh. I am liking this fic so much!
NathanEryk chapter 58 . 2/13
I have really enjoyed this story, being one of the only really long Fanfictions I have stuck with, and I am now quite disheartened to see it end here.
Nevertheless, there were times I outright laughed and short moments a solemnly felt for the characters. This took some effort I expect, especially sticking with it up till now.
Thanks for the writing, hope you do well from here on
-NathanEryj
General Bobo chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
If it doesn't work hit it. If it still doesn't work hit it again.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
"He'd used the visor's camera to scrapbook every odd target he'd ever engaged, and his suit's onboard computer had a very full combat image log to attest to that. Jax felt that it was important to have a hobby." - Beautiful character immersion. Love Jax after this line. xD
Ikurus chapter 58 . 9/22/2015
This is great. I just wish Jax could have done more against the imperial fanaticism and xenophobia, but that might be beyond even the emperor at this point.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
Feg'atfaggot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Mixing an old world racism and slavery with space marines doesn't seem to cope well with the ideal of a space marine seeing as there isn't really such thing as "races" amongst man kind in the 40k universe. Just humans and xenos. Overall making a marine into a confederate is downright disrespectful to a lot of readers. Overall put together well and lots of good action.
Axcel chapter 46 . 9/11/2015
Considering the high guardsmen of Marathon doubtlessly radically outnumber the Corsairs, are equipped with armor that can take bolt shells and weapons about as dangerous, they really should have won the battle as a whole. Albeit, with heavy casualties.
Axcel chapter 36 . 9/11/2015
You know, Dimitri has a point about cost-benefit of the Astartes. I have often wondered why the Mechanicus does not make suits like CMC for Guard shocktroopers at the least using oversized augmetics. After all, the augmetics are cheap enough that they use it on even the Imperial Guard, who are all the most cannon fodder red shirts ever. Therefore it must be cheaper than dirt.

IT looks like Cardigen's pompus bitchitude was killed by experiencing the hellish life and badssery of the Guard first-hand on the Hammer's Fall's last stand.
Axcel chapter 33 . 9/11/2015
I like XXanthius. Willing to cut his life support for the sake of giving humanity a little hope.
Axcel chapter 24 . 9/10/2015
I get why Animal is pissed with Jax, but Jax's orders didn't get the Catachans killed and he should know that. As a sergeant he must have lost soldiers before. What happened was nothing more than a single enemy fighter managing to sneak into their lines.