Reviews for The Inconsequential Consequences of Sin
Ningen Demonai chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Oh dear. Did Aoko catch him in the act? Nice frozen frame you have there, detailing everything and making it seem like someone took a snapshot of the situation but was unable to fully portray the horror that Aoko would feel right after.
hattergems chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This ... hit a chord. *chuckles* Moral: get on with it and things will get better, or your troubles were never there at all? 321 *pulls you into a hug*

I think you did keep me in mind somewhat as you wrote, even if you deny it. Because it's hilariously sweet. Just the way I like it. I like humour. The good fanfiction around here is sometimes just too heavy for such a frail mind such as mine.

I. Love it.

Faved and you can't do a thing about it, my love.
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This is. Actually amazingly cute. I really liked Akako in this. 3
s2lou chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
*stumbles*

A-Akako?

*blinks at* *blinks at you* ... junnie, what was that? was it real? because it sure as hell felt like a dream.

How the hell did you give an entire dimension to Akako's hair? How the hell did you write that last—incredible, utterlu gorgeous—sentence? How—I WILL shut up. NOW.

*adores you*
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Maybe it was because after seeing how messy Kaito's hair was her own was pretty normal in comparison...lol xD

Aw...poor Akako-chan...chasing Kaito when he only has eyes for Aoko...*snikers* XP

In other news...

JUN-CHAN! ; _ ; Y-YOU WROTE! Y-YOU! GAH! *GLOMPS* *TACKLES* *NUZZLES*

I NEVER SEE YOU ONLINE ANYMORE! :( I MISS YOU HONEY!

sara-chan, katie-chan and now you posted! (and katie-chan is coming with a bag filled with good ideas...) you can't guess how happy I am...

*HUGS ONE MORE TIME BECAUSE I CAN* D

ilu! 3
MyMelo chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Jun-chan~ long time no see

The title is a bit of a mouthful :P

Gemi-chan was online last night, didn't you see her?

Do you remember that fic you wanted me to write? I haven't forgotten it, I just need some... inspiration :P