Reviews for Yesterday
Musing Joplin chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
This has got to be one of the best NaruHina fics I've read. I love many aspects of your story down to the little changes. I have not read a story that had these characters change so much without me so much as batting an eye. It really feels like you made the characters themselves as well as made them your own.

And damn, the pace of the story is definitely a perk.

I'm curious if another chapter is going to be posted soon. Really, keep up the great work.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
UPDATE! cool story but there HAS to be SOMETHING the other Naruto can do (the dead one) to make things better. he just tried to make a better future he doesn't deserve that T_T
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Lol that was great!
NonexistentFlower chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
Make the older Naruto reveal it?
wind dancer1981 chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
I have a question

is naruto of the future ever going to go to the past again or not?
UmiNight Angel Neko chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
may we have more please
Frostius chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Ikkaku302 chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
Despite several grammatical errors and typos, this is one of the best NaruHina fanfics I've read so far. Keep up the good work.

(If it's "they are", use "they're". "Their" is plural possessive.)

BELIEVE IT!
JayTang chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
hmm, the fight scene didn't exactly seem like heaven...
Frostius chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Ryuujin96 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Great chapter. the things I liked about the chapter are that Hinata and Naruto are on the same team and that his friends know about Kyuubi and don't care.

The things I didn't like are future Chouji's actions, it just pisses me off that his friends are mad at him for giving up and didn't even consider his feeling, In my opinion his so called friends should have been more understanding then you have hinted at. I am wondering though will the rest of his friend's act in such a childish manner when they meet future Naruto in heaven, if so I hope that Naruto stand up for himself.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Great Update!
Frostius chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
narutos vixen chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
the head bands are called hiates i dont know if i spelled it right?
iNexu chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Hm..this makes me wonder. Is this about the Hokage Naruto or the "Kid" Naruto? Hm..I think it'd be good to put

(kid)Naruto:MOMME