Reviews for KKM Kiss & Tell
TheEndofTag chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
omg!...this story is just soo cute!...i love it!...hahhaha...yuuri is just too smart...positive thinking kissing the daylights out of wolfram...Murata is hilarious...i swear each time murata pops up, he is always laughing his head off...i just love the ending...especially the last sentence: "…Wolf-chan, are you…tired?"...hahhahaha...too funny...i am sure we all know what happens next, ne? _~...again this story is very enjoyable to read and just love it!
jspgnh1234 chapter 13 . 12/16/2009
i loved the story!

is it over? for rely?

we don't get to see(AKA- read) the wedding? so mean! you teas... if ther will be a continueion.. call me!
Lady Halaia chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
I didn't realise I hadn't reviewed until I got your reply *blushes sheepishly*. Yes, I like this ending. It's ended the story while it's still interesting and doesn't drag it out, as some stories do. (And canon KKM is just frustrating.)
Vagisaurus chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
Fantastic.

Is all I can say xD
jspgnh1234 chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
i can't belive yuuri handeld it that well- only fainting once and that late- i am inprest.

wolfram- if it smels like love and it feels like love and ahmahm(cogh) tasts like love- it's a fish! not! it is love so grt it to your haert ' .

*red face- in the end- nice! ;)
minra chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
HOLY MAMA THAT WAS SO VERY HILARIOUS XD OMG YUURI WTF
ELENIOFME chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
lol i love this to pieces cnt wait for more
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Yay! Happy ending!

...Yuuri is really *active*, isn't he?
methos21 chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Thanks so much for continuing the story - I knew it when it was posted somewhere else and only a few chapters long.

I really liked the way youve described Yuuri and Wolfram - especially poor Wolfram finally speaking his heart and Yuuri - as always - needing far too much time to understand.

The possibility of an epilogue and side stories are very much appreciated :))
Grave Bells chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Yuuri you horny boy~ I'm sure Wolf isn't complaining though.

Aw, sad days. I no longer get to check my email hoping there will be an alert for this story in it. But I guess that's ok, becasue now I get to look for the side stories and stuff~~ :D

Ah, totally my favorite story still~ I will probably go back and reread it again someday~
jspgnh1234 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
*if wlfy was real:

dear wolfy-

never say never... if you do, if the thing you think will never happen, happens- you'll probebly not notic... so don't say never- say not very likely.
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 12 . 12/11/2009
WOOHOO! FINALLY! I'm dancing all over my room and throwing confetti here! *sings* I'M SO HAPPY! XD LA LA LA DI DA LA!

...I'm hyped up on Coke and happy feelings.

Anyho! Yay for updating! D I see your name and i immediately perk up! I swear it's an ingrained reaction now! XD

About that Pirate Gwen and Captive Yuuri, i'm more than willing to give it a read! _
Lady Mugetsu chapter 12 . 12/11/2009
yay. now the story feels finished.

BUT...

wolfram did naked stuff with others? NO!
Lady Halaia chapter 12 . 12/11/2009
Another brilliant chapter!
SlashnYaoi chapter 12 . 12/11/2009
this is an awesome story, and I'm kinda disappointed it hasn't gotten more reviews. so I thought I'd drop you a line and tell you 'good job!' so,

Good Job!