Reviews for The Children and the Fury
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
It's a magical Mary Sue who goes around killing people and then having orgies with their children.

Just when I thought NGE still had a shred of dignity left, something like this comes along.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Very sweetly done. I like it. Thanks for sharing. Yes, your Meg brings to mind David Weber's Fury books.
Absconditus chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
"He was slumped over the desk. No wonder; he'd been very busy lately. Her business wasn't important enough to wake him. She sat down in a straight-backed wooden chair to wait."

This line made me laugh harder than I have in ages. I don't know why, but it did.

Wait, yes I do. It's because I'm a bastard.

Anyway, thanks for making my day :)

As for the rest of the fic? It was a little short for my taste, and jumped around a little, but I liked it. Kudos to you.
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very cute. :)
LoPe21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Cool One shot. Wish youd expand on the concept but hey beggars can't be choosers. Thanks for the fic. Just out of curiousity have you read "In Fury Born" by David Weber. its Path of the Fury's prequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
It is good to see that this survived the implosion of Geocities.

...also, when I saw it just now, I wackyparsed the title as "The Children and the Furry."

It was a relief to see that I was mistaken. As bleak and disturbing as the world of NGE is, at least it doesn't have furries.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Interesting story you have here. So Megaera, the Jealous One came and killed Gendo, nice couldn't happen to better person. I was wondering about the inspiration for this story and I saw that you put down Mr. Weber's "Path of the Fury", that's good I kind of was excepting that, though I have only read the expanded version of that book "In Fury Born". I do have to say, Shinji you luck bastard getting Asuka, Rei, Misato, and Megaera to fall for you, yep he is a man. Anyway looks great and I look forward to seeing more by you GraysonPaladin
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Well, well, soldier...

THIS was interesting!

And...AW3SOME! Foursomes FTFW! LOL

Now, that's just the pervert in me speaking. LMAO

This was S-W-EET! and FLUFFy. I LOEV-ed it.

Outstanding work, son!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Jimm chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Interesting story, thanks for sharing it with us.