Reviews for The Phaerie and The Human
I love this :O
gildu chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
PLEASE HURRY UP AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER I CANT TAKE THE SUSPENSE ANY LONGER
bobby chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
can u hurry and get the next chapter uploaded! i cant stand suspense!
Velvet Underside chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
hmmm. . . . this is one of my favorite books, and

I have to say, this is pretty good. Could you continue? I'd like to know what happens to poison
Mentalasylumpatient13 chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Oh FINALLY! Now if you make this a regular thing, I will be quiet happy. Which means update. NOW! It has been a MONTH!
Happy Reader chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Omg, you updated! Yay! Loving the story so far, and hope you update again soon. Hopefully I won't have to wait til 2012, lol.
Blarney-Imp chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Hmm...it seems as if Aelthar's plan is working. o.o that's not good! I'm loving this story so far though.
The-dead-girl's-kiss chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

aww Aelthar is being so mean to poison:(

And i thought he was starting to like her

typical pharie is never honest!

please keep on updateing am LOVING IT SO FAR :D
The-dead-girl's-kiss chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
I really really LOVED THIS!

but please finish it!

Its really good and I really want to know the end. I wouldnt bother asking you this normally as it was over a year ago you updated but i still really want you update so i can know what happens.

PLEASEEEEEEE!
Closedaccount0000 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
This is pretty good- I can't believe how few stories of this ship there are! I understand how school can take up time away from writing, but I do hope you can update soon :/

-Aezlienea
Mentalasylumpatient13 chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
I will buy this story from you, just to tell you.
Draconian Viviana chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE OR NOT!
Draconian Viviana chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Frig, when are you going to update? You have not updated since 11/7/2010! Are you going to update or am i just going to sit here waiting? Jesus Christ!
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Good idea, but you're going really fast. Too much happened in just this one chapter. Add a little more description, maybe. Kudos to you for tackling the Aelthar/Poison romance though!
QueenFayette chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Thank you for updating! I read it this morning and it made my day...