Reviews for Catalyst
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 29 . 6/27
Poor DG!
Aravan'sLady chapter 29 . 6/26
OMG! I love your story to pieces! Please, please continue!
Shadow Wolf7 chapter 29 . 5/16/2015
Update pleeeeeeease?
Starviking chapter 20 . 5/4/2015
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Cain would SO be great with kids like that! I also love the tender scene with Cain and DG at the end. I am INSANELY jealous of how great you write Cain in all the stories I've read to date! I hope I can be at least a third as good as you in my WIP Tin Man fanfics.
Azera-v chapter 29 . 3/9/2015
wish youd continue, even if its just a summary of what youd planned. amazing story.
Azera-v chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
love it
tin-a-holic chapter 29 . 1/7/2015
I forgot how much I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens. (She says full ofhope and optimism) plus that ferret is to damn cute! Thanks for sharing your gift.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/9/2014
Hello, I stumbled I upon this story in my FF ramblings. I read up to this point and really enjoyed what I have read so far however now the problem; I have read this far and no updates for me to read now :-( and for awhile it looks like...writer's block sucks I have several ff's in work but no completed ones which is why I have not posted any. However I still want to give kudos where they are due. Please update! You left it at a cliff hanger.
Godiva9 chapter 29 . 6/11/2014
I am really enjoying this story, and I really love the addition of the yellow ferret! : )
Lcsaf chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
My favourite part about this chapter is not the kaleidoscope of emotions DG runs through while having a hallucinogenic in her system, but the fact that Ahamo uses "squeeze" as slang. I just love, love, love that throwback. It's a lovely term.

I do hope you come back to us and update soon.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
Update ! Come on ! Update !
demmons1399 chapter 29 . 5/7/2013
Keep going...please! fyi, love the ferret
DarkGoddessLibrarian chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
Love this story. Can't wait until it's finished! (hopefully it is one day!)
tardisinthesgc chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
I'd forgotten how much I love this fic! I hope you update soon!
darkpsychoqueen chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
please please update again... u cant just leave the story like that