Reviews for Catalyst
FeistyFox chapter 3 . 8/22/2019
To jessica Mathias- I would be happy to send you PDFs if you PM me your email address :) the site won't let me directly email you from a review.
-FeistyFox
Jessica Mathias chapter 3 . 8/22/2019
Is there any possibility you would allow me to have pdf copies of you tin man stories. They are my go to if I want a Tin Man book to read.
Jordana Babe chapter 29 . 6/30/2019
I'm adding this to my follow list. I did enjoy you view on the Tin Man world and the story was a mix of laughter live drama and pain with lust mixed it. In other words this was an awesome read. Please post more. If you have this story else were and done please let me know I want to read more.
WitchWeaver chapter 29 . 6/3/2019
Rereading this.. love the story, so wish it could be finished.. till than I'll enjoy what you've already written.. hope lifes treating you well!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/13/2019
Any chance of a last minute reprieve for this story? You’re one of my favourite writers in this fandom (if not the favourite) and it breaks my heart to see this masterpiece go unfinished. Your Tin Man stories alone are what got me through a tough time of it and I want you to know how much that’s appreciated even if the Tin Man journey is over for you.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/27/2018
Damn! I forgot you never finished this one. I read your stuff years ago and enjoyed it, so when I recently found myself feeling Tin Many I decided to come back for a reread. Now I just read 29 Chapters only to be forever left unfulfilled. Again. Well there's always If Things Were Different or Northern Lights.
Kittyinaz chapter 29 . 6/23/2017
Yikes! I thought this was finished. Please when you get time can you at least know what happens?
Steampunked chapter 15 . 4/9/2017
Absolutely delicious!
Steampunked chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
What an excellent writer you are! I am so enjoying this.
Anna of Shalott chapter 29 . 3/5/2017
OMG YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS. I got hooked as soon as I started reading and you've done such a wonderful job building the plot, deepening the characters, and really developing the conflict. I know life often gets in the way of writing (I write myself), but please don't abandon this completely. I hope you're doing alright, and I hope you are blessed with inspiration for all of your projects!
moonlitbutterfly13 chapter 29 . 3/4/2017
more please I'm dieing to find out what happens and I absolutely love the apple muffin ferrat
Steampunked chapter 29 . 12/1/2016
One of my all-time favorite tin man fan fics...I will be revisiting this one! Thank you!
MerrilyRoundtheBend chapter 24 . 10/20/2016
I 1000% don't doubt that you're out of this mini-fandom now (which saddens me to the core). However, your style is fluid, the characters are rich and believable, and I love, love, love your stories.

That said, if you ever jump back in, could you do a one-shot of Ahamo vs Cain? Because this should happen someday.

Hope you're still writing. Your work is amazeballs.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/22/2016
You have captured these characters perfectly. Eckxcellent writing. You move effortlessly from one characters ' viewpoint to another as well as from current time to flashbacks. Bravo!
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 29 . 6/27/2016