Reviews for Catalyst
Kittyinaz chapter 29 . 6/23
Yikes! I thought this was finished. Please when you get time can you at least know what happens?
Steampunked chapter 15 . 4/9
Absolutely delicious!
Steampunked chapter 8 . 4/9
What an excellent writer you are! I am so enjoying this.
Anna of Shalott chapter 29 . 3/5
OMG YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS. I got hooked as soon as I started reading and you've done such a wonderful job building the plot, deepening the characters, and really developing the conflict. I know life often gets in the way of writing (I write myself), but please don't abandon this completely. I hope you're doing alright, and I hope you are blessed with inspiration for all of your projects!
moonlitbutterfly13 chapter 29 . 3/4
more please I'm dieing to find out what happens and I absolutely love the apple muffin ferrat
Steampunked chapter 29 . 12/1/2016
One of my all-time favorite tin man fan fics...I will be revisiting this one! Thank you!
MerrilyRoundtheBend chapter 24 . 10/20/2016
I 1000% don't doubt that you're out of this mini-fandom now (which saddens me to the core). However, your style is fluid, the characters are rich and believable, and I love, love, love your stories.

That said, if you ever jump back in, could you do a one-shot of Ahamo vs Cain? Because this should happen someday.

Hope you're still writing. Your work is amazeballs.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/22/2016
You have captured these characters perfectly. Eckxcellent writing. You move effortlessly from one characters ' viewpoint to another as well as from current time to flashbacks. Bravo!
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 29 . 6/27/2016
Poor DG!
Aravan'sLady chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
OMG! I love your story to pieces! Please, please continue!
Shadow Wolf7 chapter 29 . 5/16/2015
Update pleeeeeeease?
Starviking chapter 20 . 5/4/2015
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Cain would SO be great with kids like that! I also love the tender scene with Cain and DG at the end. I am INSANELY jealous of how great you write Cain in all the stories I've read to date! I hope I can be at least a third as good as you in my WIP Tin Man fanfics.
Azera-v chapter 29 . 3/9/2015
wish youd continue, even if its just a summary of what youd planned. amazing story.
Azera-v chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
love it
tin-a-holic chapter 29 . 1/7/2015
I forgot how much I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens. (She says full ofhope and optimism) plus that ferret is to damn cute! Thanks for sharing your gift.