Reviews for Catalyst
Azera-v chapter 29 . 3/9
wish youd continue, even if its just a summary of what youd planned. amazing story.
Azera-v chapter 4 . 3/9
love it
tin-a-holic chapter 29 . 1/7
I forgot how much I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens. (She says full ofhope and optimism) plus that ferret is to damn cute! Thanks for sharing your gift.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/9/2014
Hello, I stumbled I upon this story in my FF ramblings. I read up to this point and really enjoyed what I have read so far however now the problem; I have read this far and no updates for me to read now :-( and for awhile it looks like...writer's block sucks I have several ff's in work but no completed ones which is why I have not posted any. However I still want to give kudos where they are due. Please update! You left it at a cliff hanger.
Godiva9 chapter 29 . 6/11/2014
I am really enjoying this story, and I really love the addition of the yellow ferret! : )
Lcsaf chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
My favourite part about this chapter is not the kaleidoscope of emotions DG runs through while having a hallucinogenic in her system, but the fact that Ahamo uses "squeeze" as slang. I just love, love, love that throwback. It's a lovely term.

I do hope you come back to us and update soon.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
Update ! Come on ! Update !
demmons1399 chapter 29 . 5/7/2013
Keep going...please! fyi, love the ferret
DarkGoddessLibrarian chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
Love this story. Can't wait until it's finished! (hopefully it is one day!)
tardisinthesgc chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
I'd forgotten how much I love this fic! I hope you update soon!
darkpsychoqueen chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
please please update again... u cant just leave the story like that
Olafur Neal chapter 29 . 2/22/2013
OMG I love this I managed to read the whole thing in like two days! More please!
SinisterSweetheart chapter 29 . 2/21/2013
I have missed your stories! My computer crashed a while ago and I haven't been able to do much until I just got a phone with Internet. Ever since I have been reading your Tin Man stories like crazy haha. I know you haven't updated in a while so I don't know if you plan on continuing this story but I wanted to say that it is brilliant. The story line is unique and development of the characters has been interesting and intriguing because you have been showing parts of them like The Cain men, the Consort, etc that normally isn't brought to light. Even if you don't finish the story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it as well as the other great pieces of fanficton you've written. :)
moonmuse chapter 29 . 1/16/2013
wow, wonder what answer they'll come up with :)
moonmuse chapter 24 . 1/16/2013
I found this story last nite and have been slowly working my way thru. It's just fantastic!