Reviews for The Summit
Unknown demon chapter 1 . 5/1
What the fuuuuuuuuuuucccckkk. lol
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
I rather liked the bitterness of your satire, plus it was very funny. More please. Good story. Don't worry about going to hell. At the very worst you'll laugh your way there.
treacle-antlers chapter 5 . 3/19/2003
"A week after being brutally tortured by two homosexual world leaders and lying in a pool of his own blood for nearly twenty-four hours, Spike felt good."

Possibly the best opening line to a chpater I've ever read. Thanks V, not sure how I missed this one for so long. The Buffy/Spike banter was a veritible tour de force as per, but with much appreciated smooshiness at the end. Bless your Spuffy little heart.
Salla Toryebs chapter 5 . 7/26/2002
Damn, that was awesome! It had so much humor, but all the characters were so true to the show. And Bush/Putin... yeesh... what an image...lol. :) Anyway, terrific story, I'm sorry I didn't find it sooner.

-Salla
alex9 chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
HaHA! Very good- so now we know the terrifying truth!

like it,alex
Melissa chapter 5 . 3/23/2002
Wow. I don't think I've ever read any Buffy fanfic that's as smart and funny as this is. Thanks.
Jesse chapter 5 . 3/17/2002
That was...well, amusing is one word for it. lol...very good writing. I enjoyed it. :D
changingtimes chapter 5 . 3/17/2002
God dammit woman, you can really write! I love this!
IcyGrrl34 chapter 5 . 2/11/2002
I love this story! Besides the whole B/S storyline, the whole thing between Bush and Putin (Vlady! lol) was just great. Two thumbs up (or 3 and a half limbs!)
Wynn chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
Awesome story! It has everything- great dialogue, interesting scenario to open the Hellmouth, politician bashing, and, the most important thing of all, Buffy and Spike! I especially liked the reference to Bill orchestrating the chipping of Spike and Buffy's boyfriend-history rant- laugh out loud funny!
veggie'slilangel chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
Yey, hilarity and fluffiness all around. What more could a person ask for? Oh, yeah, how about a sequel?
Cypherwulf chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
This is everything a great Buffy fic should be. Can't wait for your next!
Dawnmeister chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
LOL! Very sweet and *very* funny!

And pffft! You're going to Hell? Bah. You'll have plenty of company :)
beenieweenie chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
This was hilarious. I love it. It was really really funny, Good Job!
Luna chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
Oh. My. God... (*wipes tears of mirth from her face*) that was the funniest thing I have ever read! You are too cool!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »