Reviews for Everything Is Never As It Seems
Great story, thanks!
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 8/2
christinemarie13 chapter 7 . 2/28
I liked everything but the unresolved issue of who enchanted the wolf. Who wanted to kill him? Did you happen to do a sequel? Am I that lucky? I won't get my hopes up.
GreenHorn22 chapter 7 . 1/30
This was a great story I really enjoyed reading it.
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
That was a really good reveal fic and I loved it :)
TheGyrhan chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Heheh, I see that this chapter is named after 'How to save a life'. You even included the previous line in the story 'I lost a friend', even if not on purpose. :)
DragonThetan chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I am enjoying the story, but would enjoy it more if was told in something other than first person POV. Below is a paragraph from this story changed to something that is a bit easier to read other than first person. Using first person doesn't make the story more in present time. Not using passive words like "is, was, were & be" for example will do that! Using first person is just more difficult for the reader to read & enjoy!

"...By the time he made it to the cave, he could no longer see. He only knew he was inside because he no longer felt the rain pounding relentlessly on his body. Actually, he no longer felt much of anything. He shivered from the cold. He felt himself fading, with his last breath he whispered Arthur's name. His last thought before darkness claimed him, 'wish I had said, goodbye!'..."
93 Diagon Alley chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
That...that was brilliant. Especially that last portion. Really great work :)
Nightwings chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
You know what? I'm disappointed that this story is over. I was really enjoying it.
You're pretty good at capturing the mood of each character and actually keeping them IN character. That's not an easy thing to accomplish. I struggle with it quite excessively. Ya' done us fans all proud, kid!
You should really write a sequel to this though...(nightwings musing quietly to herself)
Nothing really long... A one-shot maybe... Something about Merlin and Arthur's relationship after this story... (comes out of quiet musings) I don't know. Just a thought.;)
SpangleyPony chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Nice idea, well written :-)
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
The F word... 'Twas used! 0_o lol awesome!
elijahlover chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I love this fic plz write a sequel xx
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Poor Arthur. He's so upset and confused. Great story-hope you update soon!
Gnippi chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Aww this story is awesome! great job! I really love how you write, the post-reveal, the angst, the bromace! It's all perfect!
TiffRedd1994 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012