Reviews for Send in the Clowns
JLCH chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Excellent!
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was really fantastic, and well written. I loved all the shifts in emotion, moving gracefully throughout the one-shot and feeling completely natural. You managed to hit both House and Cuddy's personality perfectly (and Wilson too, hehe). Thanks for the lovely read.

Scarlett
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
wonderful
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I so wish Hugh Laurie would record this on his album. Have you noticed the writers can't write women? You can.
Locele chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
okay.. that was heartbreakingly good written! will there be a sequel to this one? I HOPE SO! I absolutely LOVE it.

wow... you are one talented writer.

Huggle

Phamy
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Loved it, and sentimental soppy me is weeping.
jeffhawke chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hi,

thanks a lot for this intense and interesting piece, I'm not really into one shots but this was really good thought and nicely written.

I too felt very disturbed watching that conversation at the conference, not only for the privacy matter as you correctly pointed out but because Lucas really had little to do in that company altogether.

And his comments were totally out of line, like you pointed out in your other one shot :D

More than that, I think that this story was quite realistic and well played, their emotions and reactions and words were what I could have expected from the actual show.

So again thank you for this and keep up you good work,
Shao7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Excellent!
JLC chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
OK - wow - another great one-shot from you. I'm loving catching up on all your fics...!

After five years of will they/won't they, I'm not entirely pleased with the direction the writers are going in the "huddy" department. I don't dislike Lucas, but I don't like him with Cuddy. And I don't like how the writers are making Cuddy behave. I'm keeping the faith that they will return her to her former glory soon but, in the meantime, your fics are soothing my "huddy" soul...!
TetraFish06 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
very nice...it felt real!
Temo chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was great. After yesterday's ep it was a real pick me up. I want to trust that the show isn't turning Cuddy into a heartless bitch. I want to believe that when she finally comes around they won't have House reject her. So thanks for reminding me that they still have a chance.
andree campbell chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Loved it. Keep it going!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Such a sweet story.
Vast Difference chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I LOVE this! You need to go storm the writers room and make them do this... it would totally work. SO in character for both of them. And I like the insight into Cuddy's head right now... I think it's pretty spot on and it makes me a little less pissed off at her. I know it's a one-shot, but I wish you would keep going! :-)
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aw. Loved it. Bittersweet, like dark chocolate. Thanks for sharing.