Reviews for Last Words
Winay winner chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Now this was excellent story-telling! I fully believed the journey from the end of the series to the bedroom (which one usually does not find in yuri stories). A billion thumbs up, so sweet!
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
My favourite El Cazador fanfic :) Ellis and Nadie have just that right balance of humour and affection and understanding between them. And between them and the other characters, it all echoes the actual anime's atmospehere exceptionally well. I really like the insight you gave into Nadie's thoughts and feelings when Ellis died. Thank you for tying up those loose ends in a really satisfactory manner for me. Ellis saying 'if you have any last words,say them now' was :D hehe. Awesome.
Tobi chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Ah... it's been a while since I'd finished El Cazador.

I have to say, you captured the characters perfectly. Nadie and Ellis are just as how I recall them, with the added actions and thoughts after going through a trying ordeal together.

Kudos to you.
Witch of Swords chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I loved it. You captured the characters and emotions exceptionally well, and wrote them just as realistically to actual people as the writers of the anime. Great job!
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Very cute :) I really liked this wrap-up of the final scenes from ep 25. I wish there was more El Cazador de la Bruja fic and I was very glad to find this one. Kudos on the awesomeness
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very cute story. I like how Ellis made the first move and kisses Nadie. )
ApersonWithLostSoul chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
aww..so sweet...
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I reallyreallyreally like this. Your writing style is beautiful; I really liked a lot of the word choice and how you said things. And I loved Ellis's last line, and how she took Nadie's signature sentence and used it as sort of a tease. But yeah, I love this so much.
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
uuuuuh i LOVED the last quote 3 Very beautiful, well written, and detailed! this was really good! now i wanna watch El Cazador AGAIN XD
shushumomo chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
very nice flow in the writing, short but exciting. thank you for sharing
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I really enjoyed this.
KadeSmash85 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I think this is very cute, and I have to ask.. I've watched El Cazador, fully, like well over ten times, and I never heard/saw Nadie shoot herself but a good handful of fanfics have said she did. Is this just some fan based analogy of why she died in WInay Marka or did I miss something? x
RachelAe chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
lol The bit at the end was great. Ahh. Now this would have been such a satisfying end to El Cazador.
kachie chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
so cute 3
talkswithherhands chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
a-MAZING.. just WOW, i loved it, i enjoyed this anime a lot and to see a little glimpse of what i thought SHOULD have happened after the ressurection, was inspiring and wonderful, thank you for sharing this!

LJBard